33

With so many eyes watching behind the scenes, can she really masturbate successfully?

  "...I, can I ask you for a favor?" Xia Sisi looked at him nervously, her palms were covered with sweat.

"Okay." Zheng Yu didn't even ask, and responded directly.

Xia Sisi's heart relaxed slightly, she bit her bright lips, her eyes were full of shyness, "You know, I'm going to broadcast live in three days... Masturbation" Xia Sisi's voice became softer, "... Can you please help me..."

"Wife!" Suddenly a thick and deep male voice came.

Xia Sisi looked over in astonishment, Lu Yan walked towards her calmly, glanced at Zheng Yu, and then gently hugged Xia Sisi into his arms.

After Xia Sisi was stunned, she frowned and struggled, but Lu Yan's big hand was shackled around her waist like iron, preventing her from moving.

"What are you yelling? Who is your wife?"

Lu Yan lowered his head, his eyes filled with doting, "Wife, stop making trouble, and I will never make you angry again."

Lu Yan didn't know what happened to him , when seeing Xia Sisi talking shyly with other men, an uncontrollable anger rose from the bottom of her heart, and the word "wife" just blurted out.

But after yelling, Lu Yan felt relieved instead, and even felt that Xia Sisi seemed pretty good as his wife...

Lu Yan raised his head and looked at Zheng Yu, "Who is this?"

Zheng Yu pursed his lips, The voice was no longer as clear as before, "Hi, my name is Zheng Yu, and I'm Sisi's fan."

Lu Yan nodded at him calmly, "Hello, thank you for bringing my wife back. It's getting late, so we'll go back to bed first. Goodbye!"

Lu Yan said the word "sleep" very emphatically.

Lu Yan glanced at Zheng Yu, who was also silent, turned around and left with Xia Sisi in his arms.

On the way, Xia Sisi tried her best to break free from Lu Yan's big hand. Lu Yan's face was dark and sullen, and his hands didn't move at all.

At home, Lu Yan's hand finally left Xia Sisi's waist.

As soon as Xia Sisi got her freedom, she quickly took a few steps away from him, and said with a straight face: "Lu Yan, you are enough, I am not the woman you call and go, what do you want?!

" There was a flash of thought in the actor's eyes, and then he said solemnly: "Let's get married!" Huh?

Xia Sisi was really stunned, and her mind was buzzing, "You, what are you talking about?" "I said, let's get married!" Lu Yan said naturally, "Aren't we a good match? Your I fuck you so much, my big dick can fuck you too."

Xia Sisi's face suddenly sank, and it was the first time she was proposed because of such a stupid reason!

Xia Sisi suddenly wanted to scold him a few words, but as soon as she opened her mouth, Lu Yan's face came closer, and then her tongue stuck into her mouth, wrapping around the tip of her tongue gently.

Lu Yan's breath was transmitted through this kiss in an instant, and Xia Sisi's words were melted into Lu Yan's affectionate kiss.

Following that, Xia Sisi's body was embraced into Lu Yan's warm and powerful embrace.

His kisses seemed to have magical powers, making her intoxicated.

When Xia Sisi came back to her senses, she had already been stripped naked by Lu Yan.

At this moment, Xia Sisi did not push him away hypocritically, anyway, they had done it many times.

Lu Yan's lips and tongue gradually moved down, licking her body bit by bit, reaching her chest, Lu Yan's eyes were deep, and he took her snow-white tits in one mouthful, sucking, biting, and pulling her pretty nipples.

"Hmm~" Lu Yan's teasing set fire to Xia Sisi's body, which made her feel extremely empty.

Xia Sisi's complexion was as bright as a peach blossom, her eyes were like silk, her legs were tightly closed and she kept twisting, her hands were also holding Lu Yan's head tightly, and she unconsciously exerted force, as if she hoped that Lu Yan would suck harder.

After playing with tits enough, Lu Yan raised his head, flushed with lust, and kissed her tongue again.

At the same time, Lu Yan's hands were also taking off his pants indiscriminately. With a bang, the pants and the belt fell to the ground together, and the long and thick dick was exposed, touching Xia Sisi's abdomen.

Xia Sisi felt even more emptiness and unbearable. After receiving Lu Yan's kiss, soft and sweet moans overflowed.

Lu Yan lifted Xia Sisi's slender legs and put them on his waist. The big cock was aimed at the slit, and when his waist sank, the big cock was inserted into Xia Sisi's already wet pussy.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi moaned contentedly as her body was enriched.

Xia Sisi leaned her back against the wall, Lu Yan's lower body was erected, and her whole body was focused on Lu Yan's cock.

Perhaps it was because the previous courtship was rejected, but this time the sex gave Lu Yan an unspeakable pleasure.

Lu Yan hugged Xia Sisi's ass, and the big dick came in and out quickly in the small pussy, and the sound of "cuck, cluck" rang in the silent living room.

With the lubricity of the lewd water, the speed of Lu Yan's big dick was getting faster and faster, and Xia Sisi's whole body was dyed pink, the crystal in her eyes was replaced by charm, and the coquettish moans in her mouth It is endless.