27

Sisi's husband: "Take your little tender pussy break it open for me to see!"

Xia Sisi's face turned red, when did Xiu speak so domineeringly and directly?

After hesitating for a few seconds, Xia Sisi overcame the shyness in her heart, and slowly moved her creamy hands to her genitals, which formed an unusually sharp black and white contrast with the triangular black hair, but it made people desire for no reason.

Sisi's husband: "Open your labia and show me the pussy!"

Seeing the urging from the other side, Xia Sisi took a few deep breaths, and slowly parted the two thick labia with both hands.

The pussy's slit was immediately exposed, and the pink pussy was like a delicate peach blossom, which made people saliva.

Lu Yan swallowed consciously, his eyes became darker and deeper, and he started typing again.

Sisi's husband: "Insert your middle finger and fuck your pussy!"

Seeing these blunt and shameful words, Xia Sisi's face turned red with disappointment, and even her earlobes felt hot.

Xia Sisi slowly stretched out her middle finger, and then slowly inserted it into her cunt, the tender flesh wrapped around her finger, and then turned it around.

Lu Yan looked dry, and the dragon in his body had already raised his head. Lu Yan simply took off his pants, held his thick cock with one hand, and ordered Xia Sisi to say: "Your finger is in Xiamen, it's faster than you, it's like being fucked by a big cock."

Xia Sisi was masturbating for the first time. The feeling of inserting her fingers into the pussy was completely different from the feeling of inserting a big cock. With a little novelty and shyness, Xia Sisi slowly inserted her fingers tightly wrapped in the tender flesh.

Sisi's husband: "Fuck your fingers faster!"

While typing, Lu Yan moved his dick quickly.

Xia Sisi blushed, but still listened to what he said, her fingers quickly penetrated into the pussy.

After inserting it for a while, Xia Sisi's lewd water gradually came out, and her whole finger was glistening with water.

Sisi's husband: "Are you bleeding? Hurry up!"

Lu Yan wouldn't say too much obscenity, but simply stated the facts and expressed his own demands, but this still made Xia Sisi feel a bit embarrassed.

Being played with by her own fingers so much lewd water seems to be quite lewd...

Xia Sisi blushed thinking about it, and the speed of finger thrusting gradually slowed down.

But Lu Yan was ready to go, and found that Xia Sisi had lost her enthusiasm, so she couldn't help frowning.

He looked down at his big cock, which was getting harder and swollen, and his heart gradually became angry.

Before, he thought that this video with Xia Sisi was a unique gift, but now, where is the gift? It's more like torture!

Lu Yan went all out and continued to push, he wanted to let Xia Sisi know that Lu Yan's skills can also be very good! (h)

Lu Yan sighed, glanced at Xia Sisi who started to masturbate again for a while, and seemed to have finally made a decision, put on her pants and left the room.

Lu Yan walked quickly all the way to the garage, quickly got into the car, drove the car fast, and drove straight towards Xia Sisi's house.

But here, Xia Sisi was so ignorant of everything, she thought that the person opposite was Pan Xiuer, blushing and thrusting her fingers into her pussy for a while, feeling a little tired, she asked softly: "Xiuer , what do you think of my performance today?"

There was silence.

After not getting an answer, Xia Sisi waited for a long time before finally turning off the video in silence.

After masturbation, her whole body was sticky and greasy, especially her genitals, the hair was mixed together by the lewd water, Xia Sisi got up and went to the bathroom to rinse.

Just after cleaning, Xia Sisi came out of the bathroom, and unexpectedly found that Lu Yan was actually in her room, sitting on her bed.

Xia Sisi was stunned for a moment, then asked hesitantly, "You...why are you here?"

Seeing Xia Sisi's delicate face after taking a bath, and smelling the fragrance coming from her body, Lu Yan's eyes were filled with tears. There was a flash of a smile.

"My dick is hard." Lu Yan said calmly, evening out the swelling in his lower body. It seems that his dick is hard, so he should let Xia Sisi put it out...

Xia Sisi's face suddenly turned red like a peach blossom in March, "Then...then what are you doing here...?" The tension in the words exposed.

Lu Yan raised his pretty eyebrows, and said as a matter of course: "Of course I'm here to fuck you!"

Although she had expected it, Xia Sisi was still shocked, her pair of small hands tightly clutched her clothes, and she hesitated to speak. .

Lu Yan ignored her uneasiness, and began to take off his clothes on his own. His movements were slow, with the elegance of a gentleman and the arrogance of a hunter.

As he said, his dick was already swollen, the thick meat stick was as hard as iron, Xia Sisi glanced at it inadvertently, her heart beat loudly like a drum.

Lu Yan was naked and slowly approached her.