21

There seemed to be an unspeakable charm in Lu Yan's eyes. Xia Sisi's pretty face blushed, her legs closed unconsciously, and her heart beat like a drum.

"Why don't you take off your clothes, don't you want to be fucked?" Lu Yan asked her.

Xia Sisi lowered her eyes in shame and indignation, why did he speak so directly? !

Lu Yan frowned slightly, walked to her side, put one arm around her slender waist, and touched directly under the skirt with the other hand, covering her panties and rubbing them a few times.

He raised his eyebrows and said, "Your pussy is already wet." His voice was hoarse and indescribably sexy.

Xia Sisi leaned against his arms weakly, her face flushed red when she heard this, and even her earlobes started to feel hot.

Lu Yan sucked her red earlobe that was about to bleed, and stretched his fingers into the panties to play with the two thick labia.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi leaned into his arms and moaned softly.

Lu Yan lowered his head, found her lips, began to outline them with his tongue, and then pressed against her teeth, hooking her small tongue to make trouble in her mouth.

The two kissed lingeringly for a while, and Lu Yan took off Xia Sisi's clothes one by one. Her fair skin and good figure made her even more charming under the light of the white woven lamp.

Lu Yan laid Xia Sisi flat and lay naked on the bed, while he condescendingly admired her beautiful body for a while.

Lu Yan bent down, his lips fell on her delicate face, kissed her face, and then slowly moved to her chin, neck, collarbone, and finally her tits.

Lu Yan put one of her tits in his mouth and sucked vigorously, while he held the other tit in his hand and played with it wantonly.

Xia Sisi gritted her teeth, and teased him, humming from time to time, but unconsciously put her hand on his head, and pressed down hard, as if she wanted Lu Yan to suck harder.

Under Lu Yan's constant sucking and pulling, Xia Sisi's two nipples stood up pretty, and the surrounding white tits gradually became erotic red, looking very attractive.

Lu Yan's eyes became darker and darker. He sucked the left tit, and then hurriedly sucked the right tit. Both tits were glistening by him.

After sucking enough tits, Lu Yan's mouth gradually moved down, reaching her lower abdomen, and then saw her slit, which was still glistening.

Lu Yan's eyes were as deep as ink. He recalled the AV he watched before, in which the man sucked the woman's pussy hard, and it seemed delicious.

Lu Yan swallowed subconsciously, opened Xia Sisi's legs, the pussy was exposed in the air, and Lu Yan's head gradually moved in.

The tongue outlines her pussy, and tasted a little bit of lewd water, which was actually a little sweet. Lu Yan moved her labia away, inserted his tongue into the pussy, almost greedily sucking the lewd water in the pussy.

Her pussy was so tight that even with her tongue, she could still feel the flesh around her pussy, making it a little difficult for him to move forward.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi became more and more impatient, her legs clamped Lu Yan's head tightly between her legs, she twisted slightly, and her mouth let out a sweet moan because of Lu Yan's tongue thrusting into the pussy .

When Lu Yan saw a man kissing a woman's lower body before, he would frown in disgust, thinking it was dirty, but today he seemed to be possessed, and only thought Xia Sisi's lewd water was more delicious, especially when he occasionally raised his head and saw Xia Sisi's coquettish look in her lust was so alluring that he even had the desire to continue licking her pussy to please her.

Lu Yan sucked between Xia Sisi's legs for more than ten minutes, until his dick was about to explode, then reluctantly withdrew his tongue out of the pussy.

At this time, Xia Sisi's face was as red as a peach blossom in June, and her lips were even more charming.

Lu Yan's stomach felt hot, and he said in a hoarse voice, "Lick my dick for me!"

Xia Sisi shyly looked at his dick. His dick was thick and long, with blue veins on the pinkish cock, and the head of the glans was a charging cut head, which was very ferocious.

Xia Sisi had heard from others that only men who seldom fucked women would have pink cocks. Combined with the situation when Lu Yan broke her virginity, she probably knew that she was Lu Yan's first woman.

Thinking of this, Xia Sisi actually had the urge to kiss his big dick.

And Lu Yan has already moved the big dick to her mouth impatiently. Seeing that she didn't move, Lu Yan anxiously moved the big dick on her delicate lips.

Xia Sisi's lower body involuntarily dripped some lewd water, her tightly closed lips opened involuntarily, and Lu Yan inserted his dick in quickly.

Lu Yan's dick was so big that Xia Sisi's mouth couldn't even cover his glans.

Lu Yan straightened his waist and poked it hard, the glans finally entered Xia Sisi's small mouth, feeling the warmth and tightness of her mouth, Lu Yan slightly relieved the desire to thrust.

And Xia Sisi had her penis in her mouth, her cheeks were already a little protruding, especially when Lu Yan still moved his dick from time to time, Xia Sisi's cheeks also bulged.

"Suck my dick!" Lu Yan ordered hoarsely.

Xia Sisi wrapped her tongue around his dick with great difficulty, and slowly licked around the dick. As the tongue moved, her cheeks sunken deeply, but she could still feel the size of the dick in her mouth.

Lu Yan squinted his eyes comfortably, enjoying the pleasure of Xia Sisi sucking his cock.