43

Without the bra, Xia Sisi's nipples were very conspicuous, because under Lu Yan's rubbing and pulling, the two nipples had already stood up. [Nizi tidying up]

Fans admire a few words, but also want to look directly at the tits.

Lu Yan was also satisfied one by one. He took off his shirt to his waist, exposing his big snow-white tits to the air.

This time, not only the fans admired, but even Lu Yan's eyes were tinged with heat, and the movements of his hands became more vigorous, rubbing Xia Sisi's breasts into pink, making the fans salivate.

Lu Yan swallowed, and couldn't help lowering his head and biting a peach-shaped white tender breast, sucking, pulling, and licking it in his mouth, sizzling, erotic and obscene.

Xia Sisi's eyes were blurred, she hugged Lu Yan's head unconsciously, and made a soft and sweet humming sound from her mouth.

The fans were all boiling, all of them wished that the man lying on her tits was themselves, and many fans even picked up their dicks directly.

Lu Yan turned his head and took a look, and suddenly he felt a strong sense of superiority that only he could suck milk and fuck, and he sucked it with more relish.

Fuck competition on the noisy street (h)

These days, because of the promised sex live broadcast, Xia Sisi wished that time would pass extremely slowly.

However, time is ruthless, it does not stop and stay due to people's emotions, one day passes quickly and unconsciously, Xia Sisi is in a hurry, holding on to three thousand worries every day.

Seeing this, Lu Yan humbly asked a few friends for advice, and thought about Zhong Rui's suggestion for a while.

Mmm, will try it tomorrow!

On the second day, Lu Yan took a rest and took Xia Sisi out for shopping, in the name of relaxing.

Xia Sisi was quite looking forward to it. Going out on a date with her boyfriend was a sweet thing.

But when she got to the street and saw men and women having sex everywhere, Xia Sisi sighed heavily.

Come to the street to watch the live erotic palace, it is better to sleep at home!

Lu Yan took her hand and passed couples of men and women doing piston movements on the street, and finally at the corner of the street, he pressed Xia Sisi against the wall.

Before Xia Sisi could react, Lu Yan's lips pressed against her, and his tongue slipped into her exclaiming mouth. After several times of stirring, Xia Sisi's body gradually softened.

The moaning and shouting all around seemed to have gone away, and Xia Sisi's whole mind was immersed in Lu Yan's passionate kiss.

As if the time had become softer, Lu Yan's big warm hands slowly walked over her body, and then Xia Sisi felt her lower body cool down, and her panties were dragged to her ankles by Lu Yan's big hands.

The cool wind blew in from the bottom of the skirt, Xia Sisi regained consciousness in an instant, and quickly pushed Lu Yan's chest.

Lu Yanshao hugged her more tightly, not allowing her to resist, the movement of his tongue became more powerful, his big hand touched the bottom of her skirt in an irresistible posture, and rubbed her pussy. [Nizi tidying up]

Xia Sisi, who was sensitive, soon fell into the frenzied lust led by Lu Yan, and the lewd water came out quietly, soaking Lu Yan's big hand.

Seeing her leaning softly in his arms, allowing him to play with her body, Lu Yan's kiss became gentle.

A slender finger also slowly inserted into Xia Sisi's pussy.

The insertion of the foreign object made Xia Sisi tremble, her legs were tightly closed, and Lu Yan's hands were tightly clamped, as if he was not allowed to leave.

Lu Yan waited for his fingers to slowly thrust into the warm and slippery pussy, and the lewd water slipped down on the ground along his fingers. Xia Sisi felt the pleasure coming from the pussy, and began to moan unconsciously in a low voice.

In the noisy and boiling street, the sound of finger thrusting was not loud, but Lu Yan could still hear it, and the desire in his heart became even higher.

The fingers inserted into Xia Sisi's pussy gradually became two, then three, and the sound of "cucking" gradually became louder.

Xia Sisi screamed, then hurriedly covered her mouth, looked around with tears in her eyes, and found that everyone around her was busy being fucked or being fucked, so she slowly relaxed her tight heart.

When she looked at Lu Yan, she realized that Lu Yan's lower body had been taken off completely, and her skirt was piled up around her waist, and the two lower bodies were tightly fitted together.

Lu Yan's big dick was thrusting aggressively out of her pussy.

After just one glance, Xia Sisi's vaginal water flowed even more joyfully.

She turned her head, her pretty face blushed, and her eyes were full of water. Such an appearance of bearing the rain and dew made Lu Yan's dick swell even more.

Lu Yan opened Xia Sisi's legs and pushed her against the wall, and the big dick was inserted slowly.

The moment the big dick was inserted to the bottom, both of them felt extremely satisfied.

Xia Sisi understood that Lu Yan's intention was to let her face the next sex live broadcast better and faster, so Xia Sisi suppressed her shyness and let him do whatever he wanted.

Lu Yan inserted slowly for a while, and then began to speed up.

A pair of big hands are holding her slender waist, her hips are shaking quickly, the thick and long dick