3

After Qi Xuan hung up the phone, he said to the other three handsome men in the room who were being fucked: "Brother Yan probably found someone who fucked in the company again today, why do you think he is so disgusted with other people's fucking? Obviously Fucking a woman is the best thing in the world."

Ye Mingkai was also a little puzzled, "By the way, have you ever seen a brother playing a woman?"

As soon as these words came out, several people were stunned, as if they had never seen it before!

Qi Xuan murmured: "Could it be that brother Yan...won't do it?!"

Zhong Rui raised his glasses and glanced at him, "You said that!"

Qi Xuan's face darkened, and he quickly said, "I didn't say anything!"

Huo Yuanhan said calmly: "All I know is that we don't want to be safe today."

Qi Xuan was also anxious, "That's not okay! Now I feel that my dick can't leave a woman's pussy!"

The other three laughed, ignored him, and just took the time to fuck the woman under them.

For a moment, the sound of "cracking" in the whole box came and went, mixed with the women's shouts.

While Qi Xuan was fucking the woman under him hard, he was thinking of a solution in his mind.

"Hey, by the way, Yuanhan, Fang Jiaren, the number one on your live broadcast platform, looks good, quite lewd!"

Huo Yuanhan didn't raise his head: "If you want to fuck her, just fuck her, don't tell me."

Qi Xuan laughed and said, "What do you guys think about letting her seduce Brother Yan?"

As soon as Lu Yan arrived at the private room of the bar, a beautiful-looking woman threw herself into his arms naked.

Lu Yan pushed her away with a slight frown, and sat down on the sofa.

"Brother Yan, we prepared this specially for you." Qi Xuan laughed, he patted Fang Jiaren's naked buttocks, and winked at her again.

Fang Jiaren hooked Lu Yan's neck alluringly and sat on his lap, unbuttoning his suit on his chest with one hand, revealing a large chest. Fang Jiaren slowly licked his chest with her tongue, while raising her eyes to look at him charmingly, doing her best to be provocative.

Lu Yan took a sip from his wine glass, turned a blind eye to her, and talked with several people expressionlessly.

"Ming Kai, how is the construction of Shuiyawan Resort going?"

"I can go play in another month, and then I will invite you to play!" Ye Mingkai replied with a smile.

Several people talked for a while about business.

Seeing that Lu Yan did not reject Fang Jiaren, Huo Yuanhan and the others gradually became courageous and kissed and touched the female companion around him.

"Brother Yan, these work matters are so boring, women can't understand them! It's still so realistic!" Qi Xuan continued while inserting his fingers into the acupoints.

He was right, most of the women in this world depended on men to feed them, and there were only five female occupations in total.

One is a clerical job for male staff to vent their desires, the other is a waiter in various industries for customers to vent their sexual desires, and the other is a teacher who educates sex, and the other two are more glamorous-an anchor who broadcasts acupoints or a star in a sex TV series .

Qi Xuan and the others gradually became sexually motivated, and taking into account Lu Yanzai, they only let the women perform oral sex.

Qi Xuan is a playful person, and suggested: "How about we compare who will ejaculate last?"

Zhong Rui observed carefully, and said coldly: "That must be Brother Yan."

After all, Lu Yan hadn't even tried hard, so how could he shoot?

At this time, Fang Jiaren had already taken off Lu Yan's suit pants. She stared obsessively at his unusually thick cock, and after a few minutes of masturbation, Lu Yan didn't get hard.

Fang Jiaren looked at the giant dragon under him, her mouth was dry, and her underwear was a little wet. She was about to use her mouth when Lu Yan kicked her away.

Lu Yan said in a cold voice: "I can't be hard on you!"

Fang Jiaren is a female anchor that thousands of men want to fuck. Where has she ever suffered such humiliation, tears welled up in her eyes.

Qi Xuan quickly hugged her, touched her buttocks soothingly, and said, "It's okay, brother Yan doesn't want to fuck you, I'll fuck you!"

As she said that, she pressed Fang Jiaren on the sofa, held her dick and pushed her in.

Ye Mingkai and Zhong Rui couldn't take it anymore, and began to float on women and fuck them.

Huo Yuanhan moved to sit next to Lu Yan, and asked his female partner to continue oral sex.

He turned on the live broadcast software on his mobile phone, and said to Lu Yan slowly: "My company has a new female anchor, she looks very pure, with a sweet and waxy voice, and it should be fun to fuck, see if you are interested. "

Lu Yan took his mobile phone indifferently, and there was a burst of sweet and soft singing voice from the mobile phone.

He stared at her face and listened for a while, and the dragon below him gradually started to look up.

Lu Yan suppressed the shock and joy in his heart, it turned out that he didn't want to lift! Turns out he can fuck women too!

"What's her name?" Lu Yan asked calmly.

"Xia Sisi."

Lu Yan thought that fucking Xia Sisi would be easy, but it turned out to be not easy.