47

, Feeling the intention of shooting, Lu Yan quickly pulled out his dick and stabilized the intention of shooting.

Panting for a few seconds, Lu Yan put Xia Sisi into a kneeling position again, with her little butt up, and standing behind her, the big dick was slowly inserted in again.

He was afraid that Xia Sisi would shrink in and shoot him, so Lu Yan's speed was very steady, not very fast.

Xia Sisi propped her hands on the sofa, feeling the gentle fuck behind her, and gradually moaned again.

Fans are thrilled to see the pure goddess kneeling like a fucked bitch with a godlike man behind her fucking her with a thick cock, making her howl and screaming, and even many They all said that Xia Sisi called her to shoot her.

Lu Yan has been fucking her hard and lightly for an hour and a half, and he is almost unable to bear the desire to ejaculate. Seeing that everyone in the live broadcast room is ejaculating, he no longer suppresses his desire.

He held her little ass, and the big dick was thrust hard and fast in the small pussy, which made Xia Sisi scream and squirt, and her body was trembling from the fuck, so pitiful.

Lu Yan fucked her delicate pussy with all her strength, and the big cock was already in and out of it at a speed visible to the naked eye, because the speed was so fast that fans could only see the afterimage of the cock.

After fucking for a while, there were only ten minutes left before the end of the live broadcast, before Lu Yan fucked hard a few times and ejaculated inside Xia Sisi.

After ejaculating for a full minute, Lu Yan pulled out his dick, and a large amount of semen and lewd water flowed out of the pussy and dripped on the sofa.

Lu Yan walked up to Xia Sisi's head with his dick that was still huge after ejaculation, and inserted the dick that was stained with semen and lewd water into her slightly opened mouth.

Xia Sisi licked him obediently, bit by bit the big dick that made her sexually happy, while Lu Yan patted her head contentedly.

This live broadcast naturally achieved unprecedented success. By the time Lu Yan ejaculated, Xia Sisi's fans had already increased by tens of thousands!

—————————————————

Xia Sisi, live broadcast with her, and respond to the demands of fans, Xia Sisi's heart is getting softer and softer.

What she held in her hand was the wedding photo of the two. They got married a month ago because Xia Sisi was pregnant.

In this low pregnancy world, pregnancy is a very precious thing, so Lu Yan couldn't wait to marry Xia Sisi back home.

Because of her pregnancy, Xia Sisi did not dare to broadcast live sex for fear of hurting the baby in her stomach, but even simple masturbation, oral sex, breast sex and other methods still attracted hundreds of thousands of fans.

They all want to see pregnant women fucked!

The fans' desires became more and more urgent, and they asked Lu Yan and Xia Sisi to fuck each other in the live broadcast room every day.

Lu Yan had the heart to say it. After all, he had never fucked a pregnant woman before, so it was quite exciting to think about it.

But Xia Sisi always disagreed. She was afraid of hurting the baby in her belly. After all, once Lu Yan started to fuck, he didn't care about it, and he had to have fun.

That night, the live broadcast room was still crowded with more than 300,000 fans watching Xia Sisi perform titty sex for Lu.

After being fucked for so long, Lu Yan rubbed Xia Sisi's tits, which were not considered small, even bigger, and Lu Yan's big dick could be buried deeply in the cleavage.

Lu Yan was sitting on the sofa, and Xia Sisi was kneeling at his feet with her five-month-old belly, holding two big tits in her hands, and sandwiching Lu Yan's dick inside.

Lu Yan sat lazily on the sofa, with his big dick sticking out in his cleavage, enjoying the creaminess and firmness of her tits.

This scene has been broadcast live many times, and the fans have gone from being excited at the beginning to not buying it now.

"I asked the doctor, women can be fucked after three months of pregnancy, you guys are so fucking hard!"

"It's not easy to fuck while lying down, so fuck on your knees! Isn't this your favorite position? Mr. Lu!"

"Fuck fuck, we want to watch fuck!"

The fans clamored to watch fuck but not titjob, Xia Sisi was a little restless.

"Why don't you try it?" Lu Yan stared fieryly at Xiaonen who was wrapped in panties, and said in a hoarse voice, "I also asked the doctor, and now you can indeed be fucked." For several months , Lu Yan has never tasted the taste of being forced, and he really misses it.

"...Okay, okay." Xia Sisi frowned and said, "However, you have to be gentle, stop when I tell you to stop, and you can't hurt the baby."

"Don't worry, I have a sense of proportion, no It will hurt the baby!" Lu Yan responded excitedly.

When the fans heard the conversation between the two, they were also very excited. The rewards poured down all over the sky, and Xia Sisi's account instantly increased by tens of thousands of yuan.

With the help of Lu Yan, Xia Sisi obediently knelt on the chaise longue with her big belly upright, her buttocks raised high.

Lu Yan stood behind her, the big dick gently bumped against the seam, and then slowly inserted into the little pussy that had been idle for several months.

It's not that pregnant Xia Sisi doesn't want to be fucked, on the contrary, her lust is even higher during pregnancy