32

Pan Xiu voice became softer, "... Lu Yan... was changed by Lu Yan..."

Xia Sisi was stunned for a moment, "What does this have to do with Lu Yan?"

After speaking, Xia Sisi came to her senses, "No! How did Lu Yan know your account password?"

Xia Sisi had a bad premonition in her heart, and sure enough, Pan Xiuer hesitated and said: "I, I gave Lu Yan the account, I didn't expect you two to quarrel! I didn't expect him to change the password!"

"Then, what do you mean, the person who video-videoed with me before was Lu Yan?" Xia Sisi's tone was filled with disbelief.

"...Hmm." Pan Xiu'er hung up the phone in a hurry as if she was afraid of Xia Sisi losing her temper.

Xia Sisi stared blankly at the record of the conversation with "Sisi's husband" on the computer, murmured for a while, but couldn't say anything.

A few days ago, she masturbated in front of him, and she rejected his courtship tonight. Lu Yan must think that she is playing hard to get, right? !

Xia Sisi pursed her lips, and lay down on the bed a little dejectedly.

On the other side, Lu Yan was sitting in front of the computer, looking at the communication account of the live broadcast platform, undecided.

When receiving Pan Xiuer's call, Lu Yan's anger was still there, so he refused decisively.

But after hanging up the phone, Lu Yan found that no matter what he did, Xia Sisi's sad eyes with tears would appear, which made him uneasy.

When he came back to his senses, he was already sitting in front of the computer and opened the account login interface.

  Up to now, Lu Yan has been sitting in front of the computer for half an hour, just looking at the login interface of the account, motionless, with a panic hidden under his expressionless face.

After sitting blankly for another ten minutes, Lu Yan finally made up his mind and entered the password to log in to the account.

When Pan Xiuer handed over the account to Lu Yan, and when Lu Yan realized the function of this account, he subconsciously changed the password.

After logging in and going online, the account of "Everything Needed" is still on, like a warm light shining into the depths of Lu Yan's heart.

Lu Yan's expression gradually softened, and he typed a few words in the chat box.

"Sisi, I'm online, I can masturbate now."

The other party didn't reply, Lu Yan waited for a few more minutes, and when he was about to type again, the other party's account instantly turned gray.

Xia Sisi is offline.

When Lu Yan realized this, his face was already darker than thick ink.

Xia Sisi saw what Lu Yan said, but after knowing that the account owner was Lu Yan, Xia Sisi had a resistance to video masturbation.

She thought the other party was Pan Xiu'er, so she put aside her shyness and performed masturbation, but Lu Yan acquiesced without saying a word, and let her do this and that to her body.

She is not Lu Yan's cat, why should she be played by him in the applause?

After Xia Sisi went offline, she went downstairs for a walk, and unexpectedly ran into Zheng Yu, the owner of the private restaurant last time and also her fan. (It was called Cheng Jue before, but it was found to be pronounced the same as Cheng Jue's name, so it was changed to Zheng Yu)

Zheng Yu still had the sunny appearance before, when he saw Xia Sisi, he walked forward with a gentle smile, "Sisi?"

Xia Sisi also smiled at him.

"Are you alone?" Zheng Yu asked.

"En."

Zheng Yu's smile became brighter, "I'm glad we met again, shall we have a meal together? It's just near my restaurant."

"Okay, thank you." Xia Sisi thought for a while and agreed, She also wants to get in touch with her fans more and find a breakthrough point in her career.

Zheng Yu is a very considerate man. Although he looks about the same age as Xia Sisi, his behavior makes Xia Sisi feel very considerate.

After consulting Xia Sisi's opinion, Zheng Yu ordered the same dishes as last time, and even asked someone to serve a bowl of porridge with red dates and white fungus.

On the way, Zheng Yu chatted with Xia Sisi about various topics naturally, making the atmosphere very pleasant.

Xia Sisi's slightly reserved mood gradually relaxed, chatting with Zheng Yu gave her the feeling of an old friend, and she seemed to have the desire to confide in any matter on her mind.

Lu Yan said to Xia Sisi: "Aren't we a good match? I can fuck your little pussy very well, and my big dick can fuck you too." (h)

After the meal, Zheng Yu sent Xia Sisi home.

In the night, sparse stars hang high above the head, scattered around the warm full moon, and the clear sky is like pulling a light blue curtain.

On the way, Xia Sisi hesitated to speak.

Zheng Yu smiled at her, with a gentle smile that made people feel relieved, "What's wrong?"

Xia Sisi murmured, wondering whether she should talk about the thoughts in her heart.

It's only been three days since the live broadcast of masturbation, but until now Xia Sisi felt ashamed to perform masturbation in front of Lu Yan. Three days later, the live broadcast, so many fans, each computer screen