35

Thinking of this, a smile flashed across Pan Xiuer's eyes, since her friends had already enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked, she might as well not bother them.

Pan Xiu'er walked into her room lightly.

The two people on the sofa were unaware of this, and were still immersed in the thrill of ascending to the sky.

Xia Sisi's two tits were swaying from side to side, attracting attention. Lu Yan's eyes were deep, and he lowered his head to suck and bite one of the tits, while the other was held in his hand and kneaded and pulled wantonly.

After being fucked for a long time, Xia Sisi couldn't stand it anymore. Besides, because of Lu Yan's violent penetration, she had already climaxed three or four times, but the man on her body was still aggressive, like It's like I can't get enough.

"Hmm ~ Lu Yan... don't come... I'm really tired... Mmm ~" Xia Sisi begged softly.

Lu Yan looked at her affectionately, but said mercilessly, "No, I haven't ejaculated yet!" Not only did the movements under him not stop, but they became more courageous.

"Then...um~then you come and shoot..."

"Okay!"

Lu Yan replied, the speed of fucking was getting faster and faster.

After more than ten minutes, Xia Sisi looked at the man who was full of taste and taste, and felt like crying, "You... um~ why... haven't you ejaculated yet?" "I'm about to ejaculate!" Lu Yan gasped for comfort.

However, it turns out that the words of men cannot be trusted, especially the men on the bed! No, the man on the sofa can't be trusted either!

Lu Yan's "I'm about to ejaculate" made Xia Sisi wait for about half an hour before finally waiting for Lu Yan's ejaculation.

Lu Yan lay on Xia Sisi's body, with a rigid body, and ejaculated for a full minute before revealing a look of comfort that was about to ecstasy.

Xia Sisi lay on the sofa with her eyes closed, she was so tired that she didn't even have the strength to raise her arms, she let Lu Yan carry her into the room again by the waist.

Lu Yan put Xia Sisi down on the bed, and admired the pink body of the little girl after lust for a while. This is all his masterpiece!

After watching for a while, the dick on Lu Yan's lower body gradually showed signs of raising his head again.

Lu Yan didn't want to wrong his baby, so he bent down to Xia Sisi's ear and said tentatively, "Sisi, fuck again?"

There was no response.

Xia Sisi had already fallen asleep.

Lu Yan sighed, went to the bathroom and took a cold shower, then took Xia Sisi in and scrubbed briefly.

The naked Lu Yan hugged Xia Sisi, who was also naked, and fell asleep. The unique fragrance of the woman's body spread into Lu Yan's nose, which made him feel distracted, and the dick under him gradually swelled again.

Lu Yan, who was tossing and turning, stared at Xia Sisi's tired sleeping face, and finally the pity in his heart prevailed, and he sighed helplessly.

Xia Sisi is still not patient enough!

It seems that it is necessary to strengthen Xia Sisi's endurance physique! Otherwise, he can't let his dick be wronged every night!

Lu Yan said: "In this case, then I will use a big dick to make you loose." (h)

The morning sun revealed, the east was white, and the warm sunshine softly and gently penetrated through the screen window.

Xia Sisi woke up from her sleep, and saw the bright sunshine outside through the window, as if it could dispel all the smog in people's hearts, and her heart suddenly brightened.

Xia Sisi couldn't help smiling, turned over, and then froze for an instant.

Lu Yan next to her is gone, but why does she still feel like something is filling it, bulging?

With a bad premonition, Xia Sisi half stood up, and unexpectedly saw the columnar body in the small hole.

At the entrance of the pink and tender hole, a small section of pink columnar body is exposed outside. Combined with the swelling feeling in the hole, it can be guessed that a large part has been inserted into the hole.

Xia Sisi pinched the small section with a dark face, and slowly pulled out the whole columnar body, only to realize that it was a dildo!

Judging by the size, it is only slightly smaller than Lu Yan's one!

Such a shameful thing, think about it and know who did it.

Lu Yan is this stinky, shameless bastard!

When the dildo was pulled out, it was only stained with a little obscene liquid, but the opening of the small hole was a white layer of solidified stains.

Xia Sisi propped up her limp body and went to the bathroom to wash up.

After coming out of the bathroom, Xia Sisi touched her somewhat deflated stomach, and unexpectedly saw Lu Yan in the living room, and a large package of food in his hand.

"You woke up just in time, and you just had breakfast." Lu Yan took out the meals from the box and arranged them one by one.

Several home-cooked dishes tasted good, and Xia Sisi tasted them for a while before her stomach stopped complaining. After eating, Xia Sisi's speed became slower and slower.