19

[Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth to reward 100 live flowers]

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Haha, I'll call some of my former fans back!"

[The little pussy who just wants to fuck the little girl rewards the anchor with 520 flowers]

[Will Sisi live broadcast today and give a reward of 520 flowers to the host]

At the bottom of the screen, the system notification of rewarding the anchor with flowers began to appear again.

Seeing the flowers, Pan Xiu'er smiled with satisfaction, "My brothers are all very good, so I decided to help everyone too. The next punishment is to make Sisi groan for a minute, how about it?"

The fan said: "Sisi, if you can moan until I ejaculate, I will reward you with 10,000 flowers!"

As soon as Pan Xiuer's proposal came out, it was approved by fans.

Xia Sisi's pretty face was blushing, and she was at a loss. Moaning in public was undoubtedly a shameful thing for her. In her previous life, she would not even sing a song like "itch"... …

Under everyone's urging, Xia Sisi nervously started the second song.

Xia Sisi could no longer sink in like before, but observed Pan Xiuer's actions while singing.

Suddenly, Pan Xiuer stood up, and Xia Sisi immediately focused on looking at her, only to see Pan Xiuer sticking out her tongue mischievously, "Sisi lost again!"

Xia Sisi looked at the screen in embarrassment, she even forgot to continue singing!

The fans on the screen were overwhelmed with excitement.

Will Sisi live broadcast today and fuck her: "Haha, Sisi is moaning! I have already taken off my pants!"

I want to hear Sisi calling out to the bed: "Finally I got my wish! Sisi, give me a kiss!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "It's so exciting! Come on, Sisi, brother's dick is ready!"

Sisi's boobs are so upbeat: "Sisi actually made a mistake by herself? Is this intentional to give benefits to fans?"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "Don't say anything, just wait for Sisi to moan."

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "Today is really blessed!"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Sister Sisi, hurry up!"

...

Pan Xiu'er saw Xia Sisi's nervousness, and said with a smile: "Brothers, it's the first time Sisi moaned in public, and she's still a little shy now, brothers, please give me some rewards to support her!"

[Will Sisi live broadcast today and give a reward of 520 flowers to the host]

[Want to listen to Sisi calling bed to reward the host with 200 flowers]

【Want to watch Sisi eat a big dick and reward the host with 100 flowers】

[Sisi tits are so pretty and reward the host with 50 flowers]

[The little pussy who just wants to fuck a little bit rewards the host with 1000 flowers]

...

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Sister Sisi, if you can moan until I ejaculate, I will reward you with 10,000 flowers!"

10,000 flowers, that is 10,000 yuan, even after sharing with the company, you can still get 5,000 yuan, Xia Sisi is a little moved.

In the previous world, Xia Sisi’s life has always been very good. Since she came to this world, she has been short of money, can’t afford the bags she wants, can’t afford to go to expensive restaurants, and even her fans have plummeted. lost.

Xia Sisi pursed her lips, fighting hard!

She recalled the pleasure of being fucked by Lu Yan before, and began to moan "hmmmm~".

With Xia Sisi's soft and waxy groans, the fans gave great support, and the fans rushed to swipe the screen in the speech area of ​​the live broadcast room for their rewards.

[Will Sisi live broadcast today and give a reward of 520 flowers to the host]

[Want to listen to Sisi calling bed to reward the host with 200 flowers]

【Want to watch Sisi eat a big dick and reward the host with 100 flowers】

[Sisi tits are so pretty and reward the anchor with 100 flowers]

[I want to reward the host with 200 flowers with a small mouth]

[Sisi naked must be beautiful to reward the host with 200 flowers]

[The little pussy who just wants to fuck a little bit rewards the host with 500 flowers]

...

The audience in the live broadcast room gradually increased, and there were also different voices about Xia Sisi's performance.

Xia Tianfeng: "The anchor moaned so loudly! Can't you say something coquettish?"

If I could do it all over again tomorrow: "Although the moaning of the anchor is beautiful and my dick is hard, wouldn't it be better to take off my clothes? I want to see tits and pussy!"

I want to hear Sisi screaming: "Don't worry when you're new, give Sisi time and take it step by step. I prefer to watch Sisi grow up step by step and let go of myself now instead of direct live broadcasting and fucking!"

Pan Xiu'er also smiled and defended Xia Sisi: "This brother is right! Sisi grows up step by step and lets go of herself bit by bit. Isn't it more fulfilling?"