38

[Sisi's nude body must be beautiful to reward the anchor with 1000 flowers]

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Sisi, your little tenderness is so realistic and beautiful, break it apart and let me take a closer look!"

Cheng Zi: "Wow, I really like it too! I really want to watch the anchor get fucked live!"

...

Xia Sisi blushed, but still followed their requirements one by one.

Now that the masturbation has been live broadcasted, there is no need to be hypocritical. It is better to satisfy the fans' requests and give more rewards.

Xia Sisi, who was weak, didn't last for less than two hours at all. She only masturbated for half an hour before reaching a climax in front of many audiences.

Then, under the strong request of the fans, he continued to masturbate for half an hour, until all the fans ejaculated semen, and then stopped asking.

In the end, this live broadcast only lasted for an hour, but no one complained, and they were all immersed in the visual impact and the pleasure of venting their desires.

There was only one person, sitting in front of the computer panting, with deep eyes, holding a huge dick in his hand, which hadn't come out yet.

Having tasted the good taste of being fucked, even watching Xia Sisi's live broadcast of masturbating will make her heart flutter, but Lu Yan still misses the feeling of being fucked.

Xia Sisi's cute little picture is the dreamland he longs for!

...

Xia Sisi collapsed on the bed, shy and joyful at the same time. She just glanced at it, and her income today is as much as 20,000!

In addition, I also received strong support from fans, which means that my efforts have not been in vain!

Being a popular anchor with many fans is still her unchanging dream.

Lu Yan thought, the rear-entry style is probably the coolest position, right? (h)

The live broadcast was successful this time, and the relationship between Xia Sisi and Lu Yan also stabilized strangely, like a couple but not a couple.

In this different world, Xia Sisi never dared to put too much emotion into it, and being like Lu Yan was exactly what she wanted.

Lu Yan is a man who doesn't understand emotions. To him, things like status are dispensable, so he is not dissatisfied.

The only dissatisfaction is that Xia Sisi is always not very cheerful when she is being fucked.

In this regard, Lu Yan observed a few steps of the AV humbly, and was discouraged to find that the man inside was not as capable as him for a long time. It stands to reason that Xia Sisi should dislike it even more.

However, some postures can be learned, give it a try? For example, the doggy style...

It's quite exciting to watch.

That night, Xia Sisi broadcasted live online as usual, and she was able to persist in masturbating for a longer time, and she could last for two hours, although she would face several orgasms during the process.

After ten o'clock, Xia Sisi watched with satisfaction the more and more fans in the live broadcast room, and the more and more money in the account, and turned off the computer with a smile.

After waiting for a long time, Lu Yan immediately got up from the bed, stepped forward quickly, and couldn't wait to pull Xia Sisi into his arms, and kissed her passionately and eagerly on her lips within a second.

"Well~ I'll take a shower first..." Xia Sisi said while pressing against his bare chest.

"Don't wash it!" Lu Yan took her hand and put it on his dragon, "My dick is so hard, I have to fuck you now!" Originally, when Xia Sisi was broadcasting live, Lu Yan wanted to pul her Watching her fuck, but as soon as she put it into action, Xia Sisi cried pitifully, saying that she didn't want to live broadcast the fuck.

Lu Yan already understood her shyness a little bit now, he couldn't bear her to cry, so he had to give up, lying on the bed impatiently waiting for her...

At this moment, how could he let her go? Does it matter whether you take a shower or not?

Of course, the most important thing is to fuck!

Lu Yan was passionate, and the warm breath passed to Xia Sisi through the intersecting lips and tongues. The heat made Xia Sisi's body weak, and she leaned softly in Lu Yan's arms, letting him do whatever he wanted.

While making trouble in Xia Sisi's mouth with his tongue, Lu Yan quickly took off the clothes on Xia Sisi's body.

The wonderful ketone body was immediately exposed in Lu Yan's eyes, making his eyes darker and deeper.

The fiery lips and tongue gradually moved from Xia Sisi's mouth to her collarbone, chest and abdomen, and then took a delicate and white tit in one mouthful, biting, sucking, pulling, and soon, the tit was covered with sticky His saliva was shining brightly under the light.

Lu Yan's eyes seemed to be burning with soaring desire, and the movement of sucking the tit was getting bigger and bigger, and the other was also tightly kneading the tender buttocks.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi raised her head, moaned softly, and unconsciously hugged the black head lying on her chest tightly.

After kissing for a while, Lu Yan touched Xia Sisi's fleshy seam, with a slippery hand, he knew that she was already in love.

Lu Yan couldn't bear it any longer, he picked up Xia Sisi, put her on the bed, stretched her legs and stretched them onto his shoulders, the big dick found the right position, and thrust in.

As soon as he entered the honey hole, Lu Yan couldn't wait to open and close and fucked violently. The sound of "papapapa" soon resounded in the empty room