12

More than ten minutes later, Lu Yan resisted her flirtatiousness, and ejaculated a big bubble of semen in her body.

And Xia Sisi was very disappointed by the pleasure of ejaculation again.

Woke up again, it was already half past twelve noon, Lu Yan was still asleep, and his big dick was still inserted into her delicate pussy.

Xia Sisi pulled his cock out of her body very gently, and then a large amount of unknown liquid flowed out of her hole.

Xia Sisi blushed, fearing that Lu Yan would wake up and grab her and continue to fuck her. Xia Sisi didn't even dare to take a bath, endured the pain all over her body, got dressed, and then hurried out of the hotel, feeling relieved.

There were already many men and women on the side of the road standing or walking on the ground, a car was slowly driving towards Xia Sisi, and a young man popped up from the window and asked with a smile: "Miss, do you need a ride?" ?"

The window was not closed, so Xia Sisi could see clearly that there was a pair of naked men and women in the back seat of the car who were having violent pussy fuck.

Xia Sisi blushed and shook her head, "No need."

The young man tried his best to invite, but Xia Sisi firmly shook her head and refused. The young man had no choice but to look at her pretty face regretfully, and then drove away.

In this world, a man with a car will invite a woman to pick him up, and the fare for a woman is to let the car owner and others fuck their holes.

In the end, Xia Sisi took a taxi, and only the taxi was safe.

Because whether it's the subway, bus, or private car, there are always men who will stick to women, but all kinds of teasing are used to achieve the purpose of fucking.

In general, this is a world without integrity.

Twenty-three-year-old Xia Sisi had the idea of ​​getting married for the first time

As soon as I got home, I opened the door, and there was a familiar voice in the living room——Pan Xiuer and Cheng Jue were having an intense fuck on the sofa in the living room.

"Ah! It's so cool! Husband, no matter how important the dick is, I'm going to be so happy!" Pan Xiuer moaned loudly and selflessly.

What responded to her was Cheng Jue's more rapid thrusts inside her, "I'm so happy too, the big dick is going to be caught by your little pussy!"

And on the TV, there is also a pair of naked men and women having sex in full view, accompanied by the sound of "pa pa pa pa" flesh slapping, lewd language is constantly coming out of the TV.

On one TV, and on the other outside, two teams of men and women fucked their pussies like a competition, and the sound of the pussy was extremely intense.

Facing such a promiscuous situation, Xia Sisi was shy and at a loss.

Going back to her own room, but she had to pass the sofa where Pan Xiuer and the two of them fucked their pussies!

Xia Sisi lowered her head and walked quickly past the sofa, trying not to look at the two people who were caught in lust.

He went back to the room and closed the door. Although it didn't cut off the sound of the acupuncture points outside and the two people's lewd words, it was finally quieter.

From yesterday to this morning, after being fucked by Lu Yan for too long, her pussy was aching, especially when she was wearing underwear, and the cloth stuck to it was a bit painful.

Xia Sisi took off her panties lightly, and checked carefully, her pussy was indeed red and swollen, she might need to apply some medicine.

But she was still fucking the pussy outside, so she had to go into the bathroom to wash the semen in her body and pussy, and it took more than half an hour to clean it.

After taking a shower, Xia Sisi went to the door and listened with her ears. There was still movement outside, and the sound seemed to be getting louder? It was as if the place where the two had sex was getting closer and closer to her room...

Xia Sisi was turning around to lie on the bed to rest for a while, when she heard a "bang bang bang" sound from the door panel, and then Pan Xiu'er's voice also rang out.

"Ah! My husband is awesome! I'm about to cum! Cum on me!"

"Slut, I'll cum for you! Cum your pussy to the full!"

Immediately afterwards, there was another violent knock on the door panel.

Xia Sisi was so ashamed, the house was so big, why did she have to go to the door of her room to fuck?

"Ah!" There was a scream outside, and then it was quiet again. Xia Sisi secretly guessed that Cheng Jue must have ejaculated.

"Sisi, open the door, I have something to tell you." A minute later, Pan Xiu'er shouted out panting.

Xia Sisi opened the door curiously, only to see that Pan Xiu'er was leaning on the wall by the door with her pouting buttocks being held in Cheng Jue's arms, and their genitals were still tightly connected. Still slowly shaking their waists, it was obvious that the two started a new round of acupressure.

Xia Sisi's face suddenly turned red, she quickly looked at Pan Xiu'er's face, and asked hesitantly: "What... what's wrong?"

While being fucked, Pan Xiuer asked gossipingly: "Sisi, you went to fuck yesterday, are you happy? Is that man's dick big?"

"It's... quite big." Xia Sisi replied in embarrassment.

"Compared with Cheng Jue, whose dick is bigger?" Pan Xiuer asked expectantly with her eyes wide open.

Cheng Jue also smiled, pulled out the dick from Pan Xiuer's pussy, and dangled it in front of Xia Sisi as if showing off his power.