16

Lu Yan also followed his movements, placing Xia Sisi on the carpet next to her, and followed Cheng Jue's steps to move rhythmically in Xia Sisi's body.

The male-on-female style always makes it easier for the man to fuck. The two men felt that they had found their home ground, and unconsciously began to compete in the speed of fucking.

Both women moaned from being fucked too.

Pan Xiu'er was so fucked, she started screaming loudly again, "The big dick is so good...so cool...fuck me to death!"

Lu Yan glanced at her, and then looked at Xia Sisi, who was moaning softly, and suddenly felt a fire in her heart, and the force of the fucking became heavier and heavier, and she almost went into the womb .

However, Xia Sisi did not yell words like "the dick is so big" and "fucked by the big dick" as Lu Yan hoped, but her moaning voice became mournful.

Xia Sisi's pussy was too tight and too small, and Lu Yan's dick was too big. His fucking on the uterine wall made her a little sore. Even though she was drugged with the love potion, she still couldn't bear Lu Yan's hard fucking.

Seeing that she was in so much pain,
It was really painful, so Lu Yan had no choice but to let the dick back out a little, so as not to bump into her uterine wall.

Lu Yan thought to himself, even if he wanted to fuck her womb, he couldn't do it at this time. After all, there were outsiders. He couldn't let people who didn't know why think that his big dick couldn't fuck Xia Sisi!

Fortunately, Xia Sisi's soft and waxy moans were also very pleasant, and Lu Yan also fucked very frankly.

Compared with Pan Xiuer's lascivious screams, Lu Yan felt that he still liked Xia Sisi's soft moaning sound more, it really touched his heart.

The two men fuck and penetrate their respective women's pussies, secretly competing.

Half an hour later, Cheng Jue couldn't bear it anymore and ejaculated inside Pan Xiu'er.

Lu Yan was so proud that after Cheng Jue had already lost, he fucked Xia Sisi for more than ten minutes before ejaculating.

"Brother, you're really good!" Cheng Jue praised, glanced at Xia Sisi who was lying on the ground softly, and swallowed.

He looked at Lu Yan again with envy in his eyes, "I didn't expect Sisi's voice to be so sweet when she was being fucked, otherwise, I wouldn't have ejaculated so fast."

Lu Yan hooked the corners of his lips confidently, "No matter how sweet it is, I can fuck her for an hour at a time!"

This sentence is not bragging, this time Lu Yan did fuck Xia Sisi for more than an hour before ejaculating.

Pan Xiuer's persuasion

When Xia Sisi woke up again, it was already six o'clock in the afternoon.

Since last night, after being fucked for so long, my mind is groggy, but strangely, there is no discomfort in my body.

Could it be that after staying in this world for a long time, will the body be at ease with the situation?

Xia Sisi got up from the bed, the evening sun shone in the room, it was not dazzling, it was warm, and even the air in the room was much fresher.

But, why did Pan Xiu'er lie naked on her bed?

It might be that Xia Sisi's gaze was too focused, Pan Xiu'er also reminded her to wake up at this time.

"Xiu'er, why are you sleeping here?" Xia Sisi asked.

Pan Xiu'er sat lazily on the bed, "Oh, I'm a little tired, so I'll just sleep here with you."

As for the previous fucking competition, she would never tell Xia Sisi!

"I'm so hungry!" Pan Xiu'er rubbed her stomach and changed the subject.

Xia Sisi didn't think too much, "Then get up and get dressed, let's go out to eat."

"If you don't want to go out, let's order takeaway!" Pan Xiu'er said with a smile, "Maybe I can meet a handsome delivery boy!"

The corner of Xia Sisi's mouth twitched, she opened the takeaway app and ordered a few dishes with Pan Xiu'er.

Ten minutes later, the takeaway was delivered, but it was a pity that the delivery boy was not as fat as Pan Xiuer wished.

After the little brother left, Pan Xiuer sighed, "I wanted to have a fling with the delivery guy, but I didn't expect to be so fat! Also, a top-quality man like Lu Yan is hard to come by!"

Xia Sisi ate the vegetables, her face turned red. Before Lu Yan came to mess with her, Xiu'er really knew...

Wait a moment!

Xia Sisi glanced at Pan Xiu'er suspiciously, then took out her phone and looked through it. Sure enough, the most recent call record was a call with Lu Yan at noon today!

How could Xiu'er do this? !

"Xiu'er! Why did you call Lu Yan before? Also, there was an aphrodisiac in the ointment you gave me earlier?"

Pan Xiuer smiled flatteringly at her, "Sisi, don't be angry! Lu Yan is not only handsome, but also has a good figure. Most importantly, his dick is so big, he fucked you to death, I , I am also doing it for your own good."

Xia Sisi sneered, "For my own good, why give me an aphrodisiac?"

"That medicine is like this!" Pan Xiu'er raised her palms, "I swear! All the ointments sold in pharmacies for pudenda have the ingredients of love potion, it's not my fault!"

Xia Sisi was stunned, she never thought that this kind of medicine is actually normal, it is recognized by all pharmacies!