17

Pan Xiu'er continued to explain carelessly: "Si Si, look, you've been laced with medicine, you can't stand it, you'll need a man to fuck you. Since you're going to be fucked, why didn't you choose Lu Yan? I think he's perfect for you! "

Xia Sisi didn't know what to say, so she could only sigh helplessly, "Okay, let's forget it this time, let's not make another example."

Pan Xiu'er stuck out her tongue, "Don't worry, this medicine is very effective, and it can be used for a month. As long as you are fucked by Lu Yan a lot in this month, you will naturally get used to it, and you won't need to apply medicine in the future."

"...Let's eat!" Xia Sisi felt that the conversation with Pan Xiu'er could not be separated from this topic.

However, it seems that everyone in this world is the same, except myself...

Pan Xiu'er did not let her go, but asked rather puzzled: "Sisi, sex is also normal, isn't it normal for men and women to fuck? Why do you always avoid it?"

"...I didn't run away." Xia Sisi insisted.

"Cut!" Pan Xiu'er obviously didn't believe it, "Every time we go shopping and see other people fucking, you will blush! Besides, if you don't escape, why don't you follow the crowd to live broadcast fucking, instead you become such a desperate person look?"

When it came to the live broadcast, Xia Sisi's mood sank to the bottom, and she didn't even have the appetite to eat.

"Sisi, your live broadcast platform is the largest live broadcast platform in the country, and the anchors who are a little bit better are worth millions! Look at Fang Jiaren, who is ranked number one, has more fans than big stars. To attend an event, you have to charge hundreds of thousands, millions, what a success! Don't you envy?"

Envy is naturally envy. Fang Jiaren's achievements are much higher than Xia Sisi's achievements in the civilized world.

Xia Sisi bit her lip and said dejectedly: "But, I can't live broadcast those things..."

Pan Xiu'er saw her movement, and encouraged her: "Now that you can't do live streaming, take your time and take it one step at a time!"

"Why take your time?" Xia Sisi asked.

Pan Xiu'er excitedly helped her with an idea, "You can start by undressing and live broadcasting naked..."

Before she finished speaking, Xia Sisi interrupted her quietly, "Forget it! I can't do this either!"

"...Then start with Wen Ai, talk to fans, step by step!" Pan Xiu'er thought for a while, and came up with another idea.

Xia Sisi was in a bit of a dilemma. Every time she saw fans' messages, she would pretend to ignore them, but if she could, she would follow their words and continue? It seems that it is still difficult to do...

"This is the last resort!" Pan Xiu'er vowed, "Otherwise, you will be unemployed!"

Xia Sisi: "..."

"It's okay to be unemployed. It's okay to be fucked by a few men every day. It's good to be fucked and have money to spend! Who told you not to have a boyfriend?" Pan Xiu'er said coolly.

Xia Sisi glanced at her faintly, as if accepting her fate, "Then, let's try it when I broadcast live tonight."

Pan Xiu'er immediately smiled brightly, and shook her arm affectionately, "Sisi, don't worry, I will help you!"

Fans said: "Fuck this kind of thing, don't be sneaky, give fans benefits!"

At 8 o'clock that night, Pan Xiu'er decided to help Xia Sisi as she said before, and the way was to broadcast live together.

According to the usual practice, Xia Sisi first greeted the fans in the live broadcast room sweetly. Before she could introduce Pan Xiuer, the fans asked questions in the speech area.

Will Sisi live broadcast today and fuck her: "There is a girl next to Sisi?"

  I want to hear Sisi screaming: "This is unscientific! Could it be that the girl is actually a man?"

I want to see Sisi eat a big dick: "What I care about is, what will Sisi broadcast live tonight?"

Sisi's tits are so pretty: "Am I the only one who notices that both Sisi and the girl have hickey marks on their necks?"

Want to fuck Sisi's little mouth: "I noticed it too!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I really want to know what happened! Did Sisi get fucked behind our backs?!"

The little pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Fuck this kind of thing, please don't sneak around, give fans benefits!"

...

Xia Sisi shyly pulled up her collar to cover her neck, and said softly: "Good evening, everyone, the girl next to me is my good friend, and she is here to chat with you today. "

Pan Xiu'er smiled brightly, and waved her hands at the screen, "Good evening, brothers, my name is Xiu'er, and I want to play a game with Si Si and my brothers tonight."

Will Sisi live broadcast today and fuck her: "That's a good call! Sisi never calls us brother!"

I want to hear Sisi calling out to bed: "Sisi, you need to learn more from your friends!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Sisi also call me brother, listen, I will give you a gift!"

Sisi's boobs are so pretty: "Am I the only one who cares about the game? I'm a little excited all of a sudden!"