24

Lu Yan saw her expressions one by one, as if he was holding his breath, he held her slender waist hard, and fucked her hard for several hundred times, until she screamed orgasm, Lu Yan slowed down speed.

After Xia Sisi gradually came back to her senses, Lu Yan fucked her violently again. Ten minutes later, Xia Sisi screamed again, and Lu Yan released his desire in her body.

A big cannonball, co-authoring the semen water and other things that were stuffed in the pussy by the big chicken yesterday, made Xia Sisi's stomach bulge.

After finishing the morning soak, Lu Yan pumped the chicken refreshedly, and suddenly a large amount of thick liquid flowed from Xia Sisi's pussy, staining the hair of the two of them, making them look extremely obscene.

Lu Yan raised her head with a smile on her face, Xia Sisi was already so tired that she fell asleep again, the sweat on her forehead slipped over her slightly frowned eyebrows, she looked miserable.

Lu Yan lowered his head like a ghost, gently kissed her frowning brow, and brushed her black and soft hair, with a hint of imperceptible tenderness in his eyes.

All men want to fuck women, so if it's Xia Sisi's life, it doesn't seem too bad?

The sudden voice from the living room disturbed Lu Yan's mind, he shook his head, it was just a woman with lust, what for a lifetime?

Lu Yan didn't disturb the sleeping Xia Sisi, sent her to the bathroom to rinse, and then drove to the company in good spirits.

Having fucked Xia Sisi's pussy carelessly, Lu Yan was in a good mood and entered the company high-spirited. Even when he saw the girl at the front desk on the first floor being fucked by a man, he didn't reprimand him. Instead, he looked at her It turned out that the man's chicken was the size of a chicken, and he was proud to find that his chicken was even bigger!

The girl at the front desk and the fucking man behind her looked at each other in blank dismay.

The two are old friends, and they often fucked in the company when Mr. Lu was away. This time when Mr. Lu found out, he thought he was dead. Who knew Mr. Lu would let him go so easily!

The girl at the front desk asked suspiciously: "What's wrong with Mr. Lu today?"

The man was silent for a moment, then slowly began to thrust again, "Never mind him! Since you didn't train me, I'll continue."

The girl at the front desk was fucked so fast that she quickly forgot about Mr. Lu's abnormality, and screamed loudly, "Ah~ So cool... Hurry up, big dick...

Lu Yanyan entered the office, and the new secretary Cheng Jie was a The man, seeing him, immediately followed up with the office and reported to Lu Yan about his work.

While Cheng Jie was reporting on his work, he unexpectedly discovered that Boss Lu was very talkative. Even if he made a mistake, Boss Lu just gently reminded him not to make another mistake next time.

It's not like what those colleagues said at all! Mr. Lu, where is the ice? Very kind! Cheng Jie thought happily.

"Have you ever fucked a woman?" Lu Yan asked suddenly.

Cheng Jie nodded blankly. These days, as long as a man has turned sixteen, who hasn't fucked a woman?

Lu Yan pondered for a few seconds, and then said: "It's good, I like to fuck women too! Do you know how to make women feel good?"

Cheng Jie murmured, not understanding what he meant, so he could only reply tentatively. Said: "Uh, Mr. Lu, women are generally more sensitive. You can rub her sensitive points when you fuck, and you can also manipulate women's G-spot. Fucking there will make women feel the most."

Thinking of the pleasure of fucking a woman, Cheng Jie became more and more excited as he talked, "In addition to these points, you have to pay attention to the skills of fucking, such as nine shallow and one deep, or occasionally say some dirty words to stimulate women, and old men pushing Car and other positions can fuck women very well!"

Lu Yan's face gradually turned cold, and to fuck a woman well, doesn't it just need a big dick? Just like his dick, but also watch the manner, point, talk?

Thinking of Xia Sisi's frowning this morning, Lu Yan's face became darker and darker, and Cheng Jie's eloquence was interrupted with a cold voice, "Okay, you go out!"

"Oh." After Cheng Jie After realizing that Mr. Lu seemed unhappy, he hurried out of the office softly.

When I met a fan by chance, Xia Sisi fell asleep peacefully and went back to the cage. She didn't wake up hungry until it was three poles in the sun.

Looking at the purple marks all over her body, Xia Sisi gritted her teeth, isn't Lu Yan afraid of dying? But think about it, men in this world seem to be like this...

Xia Sisi dragged her sore body to wash in the bathroom, looked at herself in the mirror with a little tiredness, and sighed softly. Ever since she met Lu Yan, She can't eat breakfast.

After washing up, Xia Sisi opened the live streaming software again, and seeing the extra 15,000 yuan in her account, she immediately forgot about her physical discomfort and smiled happily.

At lunch time, Xia Sisi invited Pan Xiuer out for a big meal as a thank you to her.
Downstairs they have a very delicious restaurant, the online evaluation is delicious, but the high price discourages many people, even Xia Sisi only went there once.

Along the way, the two of them naturally saw many naked men and women on the street.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "