7

While Lu Yan was elated, the sympathetic eyes of Qi Xuan and the others in the private room looking at his lower body emerged in his mind.

Lu Yan couldn't help sneering, not only did he want to avenge his shame tonight, but he also wanted to let them know how powerful he is in terms of fucking!

"Nine o'clock tonight, see you at the old place, you guys remember to bring the women, we'll have a fucking competition."

As soon as he got home, Lu Yan immediately tweeted everyone in the WeChat group.

Qi Xuan and Ye Mingkai didn't know why, but they were also playful, so they happily agreed. They haven't seen a brother fuck a woman yet! I don't know if he also has a cold look when he is fucking.

A trace of satisfaction flashed in Huo Yuanhan's eyes, Xiao Li's efficiency in handling things was not good enough.

The three of them sighed at the same time in their hearts, and finally they don't have to face the pressure of Lu Yan's dismissive eyes when they are having sex at parties in the future!

Only Zhong Rui smiled meaningfully. This is the first time Lu Yan has played such a big game? You must know that some men ejaculate in seconds the first time...

Although he was also looking forward to seeing Lu Yan's appearance when he was forced, Zhong Rui still decided to remind him kindly in the spirit of humanitarianism.

"Glad you're willing to fuck women with us, but are you sure you're going to party today?"

Lu Yan looked at the private chat sent by Zhong Rui, raised his eyebrows, and replied, "What, are you scared?" His tone was extremely aggressive and provocative.

Zhong Rui twitched the corner of his mouth, and directly found an article and sent it over.

"According to the survey, most of the men in the country will ejaculate in seconds the first time they fuck!"

Lu Yan sneered, instant shot? Maybe others will, but he definitely won't!

He grew up smoothly since he was a child, and he has always been an admirable existence, and he has never been one of the "most men"!

In terms of fucking, even if it's his first time, he will only be better than everyone else!

After Lu Yan had dinner, it was still early, it was only six o'clock, and he and Xia Sisi made an appointment to pick her up at eight o'clock.

Lu Yan sat on the sofa in the living room, turning on the TV in boredom.

As soon as it was turned on, a host was reporting on the screen: "Last night, the much-anticipated "Fuck to the End" program finally started broadcasting this afternoon. The first time the popular Wang Duan Changlun fucked a woman was the most anticipated in the program. Unexpectedly, Duan Changlun shot in seconds! It's really unexpected..."

As the host said, a clip of Duan Changlun's instant shot was played on the screen.

With a "snap", Lu Yan turned off the TV with a blank expression, and the whole living room fell silent until the words "second shot" kept ringing in his ears.

Thinking of Zhong Rui's words, Lu Yan's face darkened even more. After thinking about it, he called Xia Sisi.

"Hi..." Xia Sisi's sweet voice carried a hint of lethargy.

Lu Yan pondered for two seconds, "This is your first time being fucked, where do you want to fuck today?"

Xia Sisi's face suddenly turned crimson, and she stammered, "Where...anywhere..."

Lu Yan frowned and asked tentatively, "Bar, my house, your house, the company, and the field, which one do you choose?"

Xia Sisi blushed and was silent for a moment, then said softly in a low voice: "... let's go to the hotel."

Whether it's his house or hers, it's too invasive, and other places are too shameful. A hotel is the best choice for her.

After all, the relationship between the two of them is just a transaction. She lets him fuck, he keeps her from getting fired...

"Okay!" Almost as soon as Xia Sisi finished speaking, Lu Yan couldn't wait to agree.

After hanging up the phone, Lu Yan sent a WeChat message in the WeChat group.

"I can't go to the bar tonight. This is the first time my woman has been fucked. No matter what I say, she doesn't agree. She insists on going to a hotel!"

Qi Xuan: "Oh, well then, Brother Yan will take her out to play next time."

Anyway, if brother Yan isn't around, maybe they can fuck better.

"must!"

Lu Yan showed a relaxed smile, it wasn't that he was afraid, it was Xia Sisi who said to go to the hotel! As an excellent man, he must respect her choice of course!

On the other side, Zhong Rui held his phone and saw Lu Yan's explanation, and couldn't help laughing.

After Xia Sisi received the call from Lu Yan, she became even more nervous.

Thinking of being fucked by a man who only met once in this strange world, it was like a big drum beating in her heart, the sound was so loud that it made her timid.

Shrouded in nervousness and fear, Xia Sisi went to the living room with her slender eyebrows locked. She wanted to chat with Pan Xiuer to relieve her nervousness.

As soon as Pan Xiuer saw her, she beckoned her to sit down on the sofa next to her, and then gossiped: "Sisi, I didn't expect Duan Changlun to ejaculate in seconds! He is tall and big, and his dick is also quite big. It shot, what a disappointment!"

Xia Sisi: "...Who is Duan Changlun?"

"Big star, king of popularity!" Pan Xiu'er curled her lips, "Of course I saw his big dick, and my heart was so hot. It really isn't as good as my male god Lexiu. Not only is his dick big, but he's also very capable!"