37

Poor Lu Yan was so aroused by her a few times, he just wished he could catch her and hold her under him and give her an immediate fuck.

Fortunately, Xia Sisi has a conscience, and every night she would use her body to comfort Lu Yan's heart surrounded by lust.

With practice again and again, the time for live broadcast masturbation finally arrived.

At 8 o'clock that night, the live broadcast room was not to mention crowded, but it was also a grand occasion that had never been seen before. Die-hard fans gathered in the live broadcast room, as well as some passer-by fans, and even many strangers who came to hear the news. For a while, the number of people in the live broadcast room has reached as many as one or two thousand.

Looking at the endless messages and comments, Xia Sisi's heart beat like a drum, as if it was about to jump out of her chest.

Xia Sisi tried her best to calm down, showed a stiff and sweet smile, and greeted everyone softly.

The message below is even more rampant.

Will Sisi live broadcast today and fuck her: "Don't talk too much, please start your performance!"

I want to hear Sisi screaming: "I'm so looking forward to it! [Pornography]"

I want to see Sisi eat a big dick: "Sisi Don't be nervous, you'll get used to it in the future [laughing] "

Sisi's tits are so firm: "The dick is hard, and the pants are still on?"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "You guys are too anxious upstairs, I just like it That kind of teasing feeling that you want to refuse and welcome."

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "The tissue is ready, when will you start masturbating?"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Stop talking nonsense, use actions to support you."

[The little guy who just wants to fuck Sisi rewards the anchor with 520 flowers]

Breaking out for winter vacation: "Wow, this anchor is so beautiful, she must have a great figure!"

Orange: "Although I am also a woman, the voice of this anchor is still It's so sweet to my heart. I look forward to your masturbation show."

...

Will Sisi live broadcast the fuck today: "Haha, there are a lot of newcomers here today, Sisi, don't let everyone down!"

Sisi's tits are so pretty: "Sisi has beautiful tits, a thin waist and a sweet voice. Please support us, Sisi!"

Xia Sisi took a deep breath, imagining that the person opposite the computer was Lu Yan, and her mood was strangely calm down.

Xia Sisi took off her clothes slowly, gradually revealing her delicate female body wrapped in clothes.

The delicate and white skin was slowly revealed in the eyes of many fans, and gradually turned pink in the cold air, which made many fans amazed.

In the live broadcast room, everyone was praising Xia Sisi's figure and porcelain-white skin, and the words and rewards in the comment area kept rolling.

Will Sisi broadcast live today: "I just thought of one word, and it's beautiful!"

I want to hear Sisi screaming: "Beautiful! Sure enough, she has a sweet voice, and I look forward to Sisi's screaming!"

  I want to see Sisi Eat big dick: "The dick is already hard, Sisi quickly inserts your pussy, let us see your pussy!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "The tits are really firm! They are white and big! They must be soft to the touch! Fuck, the dick is so swollen!"

I want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "These mouth-watering big tits are so tender , still in the shape of a peach! I really want to have titty sex with Sisi!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I'm satisfied! But I'm not satisfied anymore! When can Sisi perform pussy or titty sex?"

Just want to fuck Sisi Si's little pussy: "Spread your legs quickly, I want to see the little pussy!"

              ...

As the words rolled, there was another wave of rewards.

Xia Sisi held back her strong heartbeat and shyness in her heart, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her rapid breathing turned her whole body into a thin pink.

But Xia Sisi still slowly opened her tightly closed legs, and under the black forest, the pink pussy was gradually exposed to the air.

Although there is no one around, there are countless pairs of eyes on the other side of the computer, admiring, obsessed, or pornographic, and there are even people looking at her beautiful naked body and masturbating dick... Thinking of this, Xia Sisi's eyes. The embarrassment became stronger and stronger, and the seams of the lower body began to get wet.

Xia Sisi panicked, seeing the urging voices on the computer screen, she quickly inserted a finger into the pink pussy, and began to move in and out slowly, imitating the movement of a piston.

Will Sisi broadcast live fuck pussy today: "Little pussy is so tender and a fan, so beautiful and wants to fuck!"

I want to hear Sisi call out: "Sisi's tender pussy is the most beautiful thing in the world!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Sisi's pussy is a bit difficult to insert a finger, I don't know what it will be like to insert a man's big dick!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "Sisi, hurry up! At the same time of pussy, don't ignore the tits! No one caresses, how pitiful!"

I want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "Sisi scream louder, scream louder!  my dick is so hard, let's go together Climax!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I don't want to say anything."