34

Seeing Xia Sisi was fucked so well by herself, Lu Yan only felt that the fire in his heart was burning more vigorously, and his dick became harder and swollen.

Xia Sisi's pussy has been fucked into a round shape by Lu Yan's swollen cock, and her tender meat turns with the thrust of the cock.

The pink tender flesh was as red as dripping blood at the moment, Lu Yan saw that the lust was high, and he couldn't help touching the intersection of the two, and immediately, his hands were covered with lewd water from the pussy.

Lu Yan put his fingers into his mouth and sucked, the sweet taste bloomed in his taste buds. Lu Yan licked his lips, touched another handful of lewd water, and then put his fingers into Xia Sisi's slightly opened mouth.

Xia Sisi had been bored by the fuck, she stuck her finger in her mouth, and sucked it reflexively, like a fairy who specializes in sucking people's energy.

Lu Yan's eyes became deeper and deeper, and the movements of his buttocks became bigger and bigger, which made Xia Sisi tremble wildly.

Lu Yan fucked hard for another half an hour before pushed Xia Sisi against the wall, hugged her round butt tightly, and shot a big bubble of semen into her pussy.

Thick semen and glistening water flowed down through the intersection of the two, along Xia Sisi's thighs, and fell on the floor, immediately, a large area of ​​the floor was wet.

        Lu Yan thought, Xia Sisi is still too impatient to fuck, she can't let his dick be wronged every night, right? ! (h)

Xia Sisi leaned against the wall to rest, and found that the huge cock buried in her pussy was gradually swollen again.

And Lu Yan also straightened his waist at the right time and slowly impulsively, and the sound of "squeak" slowly sounded again.

"Don't come..." Xia Sisi panted and pushed his chest.

Lu Yan kissed her on the mouth, and the speed of his lower body thrusting was not slow at all.

"I haven't fucked enough yet!"

Unlike Lu Yan's high spirits, Xia Sisi said pitifully with a bitter face, "But I'm so tired...and my back hurts too..."

She was pressed against the wall On the ground, due to Lu Yan's vigorous thrusting, her back rubbed against the wall, and her back was red with a slight pain.

Hearing this, Lu Yan picked her up and took a few steps away from the wall.

So Xia Sisi's whole focus was on Lu Yan's thick dick inserted into her pussy.

Xia Sisi hurriedly hugged Lu Yan tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist tightly, and she clung to Lu Yan's strong torso like a weak dodder.

After hugging and fucking like this for a few minutes, Lu Yan couldn't stand it anymore. After all, his body is not made of iron, and the previous sex also consumed a lot of his energy.

Lu Yan hugged her and walked to the sofa, and as he moved step by step, the big dick buried in Xia Sisi's pussy jumped up and down, arousing Xia Sisi's greater pleasure, and the lewd water flowed down her vagina The junction trickled down and flowed all over the place.

After walking all the way and fucking, he finally got to the edge of the sofa. Lu Yan immediately laid Xia Sisi flat on the sofa. From the beginning to the end, his dick was not pulled out of Xia Sisi's pussy.

Xia Sisi was lying on the soft sofa, her slender legs were opened by him and folded into a big M shape, the pussy between her legs was completely exposed to the air.

At this moment, Lu Yan's thick cock is occupying the delicate and charming little pussy, and the opening of the hole has been stabbed wide. It's hard to imagine that Xia Sisi's pussy, who usually can't even insert a finger, can hold Lu Yan's cock the size of a baby's arm at this time!

Lu Yan parted Xia Sisi's legs, bent over her with his waist upright, and fucked her pussy hard without saying a word.

The posture of the man on top of the woman made both of them feel a lot more relaxed. It seemed that Lu Yan's strength was concentrated on the huge dick, and it hit Xia Sisi's buttocks, making a bang bang sound.

Xia Sisi was so fucked that she kept moaning "Mmmm~", her soft and sweet voice, with the unique coquettishness of being fucked, heard it in Lu Yan's ears, and felt that her heart was ignited by desire up.

The two people who were deeply immersed in lust, their bodies and minds were integrated into the pleasure of fucking, and they didn't realize at all that the door was gradually opened.

As soon as Pan Xiu'er entered the door, she heard a familiar obscene voice. Following the voice, the naked men and women on the sofa immediately came into her sight.

The woman's face was flushed, her eyes were blurred, and she was moaning softly incessantly. Under the illumination of the white woven lamp, her snow-white skin seemed to be coated with a layer of light. Move left and right.

On the other hand, the man, with his strong and sturdy body, moved quickly on the woman's body, with fine sweat on his forehead.

What attracted Pan Xiuer's attention the most was the naked intercourse between men and women. As Lu Yan moved, Xia Sisi's delicate flesh flew out from time to time, and Lu Yan's mouth-watering thick dick was exposed from time to time.

Pan Xiu'er licked her lips subconsciously, and kept telling herself in her heart that Lu Yan was Sisi's man, and she must not get her hands on her!

However, Si Si, who has always been shy, actually had sex with a man on the sofa. Could it be that she got a taste of being fucked and then got out of hand?