36

And Lu Yan had already eaten, he stood up, stood behind Xia Sisi, bent down to embrace Xia Sisi in his arms, and slipped his big hands under her nightdress, feeling sticky.

"Where's the fake dick? Did you take it out?" Lu Yan asked in her ear.

Xia Sisi glared at him with a pretty blushing face, her eyes were full of amorous feelings because she had endured the rain and dew, and she said softly, "You are so bad, how could you...how could you be like that?" Lu Yan raised his eyebrows, Explained: "Your pussy is too small, I don't use a dildo to help you relax, you don't get used to it every time I fuck you."

Xia Sisi blushed even more, and said hesitantly: "After that, after that is not Are you used to it?" The voice became smaller and smaller.

"Why, you don't like being fucked by a fake dick?" Lu Yan asked.

Xia Sisi blushed and nodded slightly.

Hearing this, Lu Yan showed a smile on his face, and said slowly: "In this case, then I will use a big dick to make you loose."

Lu Yan dragged Xia Sisi's armpit and hugged her up , and then put her on the table, and quickly took off his pants, revealing the already hungry big dick.

Without waiting for Xia Sisi to resist, Lu Yan quickly took off her clothes, held her slender waist, and slowly inserted his thick dick into Xia Sisi's delicate pussy.

The familiar feeling of swelling made Xia Sisi groan uncontrollably, put her hands around Lu Yan's neck, lay her head on Lu Yan's shoulder, and groaned softly because of Lu Yan's messing with her. [Nizi finishing]

  Lu Yan stood between Xia Sisi's legs, her waist was tightly clamped by her legs, like a pussy wrapped around his big dick, tight and warm.

  It was the first time for Lu Yan to fuck at the dining table, like a child who got a new toy, he found it very interesting, and the speed of his lower body was getting faster and faster.

The sound of "chirping" resounded in the living room, and the food on the table was swept aside. The two of them were caught in the pleasure of lust, doing something that made people blush.

Xia Sisi's pussy was fucked for a long time last night, and was inserted by a dildo all night, so she smoothly contained Lu Yan's huge cock, biting her lower lip and enjoying the pleasure of being fucked hard by Lu Yan.

There was a slight sound of "click", but the two immersed in lust did not hear it at all.

When Pan Xiu'er came out of the room, she saw such a lively scene. While her vision was greatly stimulated, lewd water gradually emerged from her lower body.

"Cough cough..." Pan Xiu'er coughed, and Xia Sisi, who was being fucked, stopped moaning instantly, and looked over stiffly.

Seeing Pan Xiu'er's teasing eyes, Xia Sisi was so ashamed that her whole body turned pink, her pussy's flesh tightened for a while, which made Lu Yan so happy that she couldn't help but sprinted a few times in her pussy.

"Uh~ don't... don't stay here... Lu Yan... um~ go to the room..." Xia Sisi begged softly with a blushing face.

Before Lu Yan could react, Pan Xiu'er ran out of the gate with a smile on her face and said, "No need, I'll go out right away, you can do whatever you want!" With the sound of the door clanging,

Pan Xiu'er had already left the door, and Lu Yan became even more anxious. He became unscrupulous, dragged Xia Sisi's little butt again, walked around the living room non-stop, and fucked her little pussy vigorously.

As the two walked around, and the big dick came and went in and out of the pussy, the lewd water flowed down from the intersection of the two and scattered in every corner of the living room.

Xia Sisi was fucked out of her body, and she had long forgotten her request to go to the room, and she only let out a coquettish moan as Lu Yan fucked her.

Lu Yan hugged Xia Sisi and fucked her for more than ten minutes, then put her flat on the dining table.

Xia Sisi's legs were spread wide by Lu Yan, and Lu Yan stood in the middle, his tiny slit was stretched round and big by his big dick.

As the big dick was thrusting vigorously again and again, the lewd water flowed out from the pussy, staining Xia Sisi's ass shiny and smooth to the touch.

There was also a large amount of lewd water running down the edge of the table and falling to the ground. The sound of "ding ding" was accompanied by the vigorous slapping of the flesh, which was pleasant to the ear. Soon, there was a small puddle of lewd water on the ground.

After half an hour of fucking, Lu Yan no longer suppressed his desire, and released it together with Xia Sisi's second orgasm.

A large amount of hot semen was shot into Xia Sisi's pussy, which made her shiver, and then poured out a large amount of lewd water, exuding the smell of lust in the air.

Lu Yan panted and pulled out the big cock, Xia Sisi's pussy was fucked into a big and round hole.

Lu Yan's eyes grew darker, he picked up Xia Sisi by the waist, put her on the bed in the room, then picked up the dildo next to her and inserted it mercilessly into the depths of Xia Sisi's pussy, leaving only a little A stick that can be twitched.

Xia Sisi's body was lying on the bed limply, she had no strength to resist, so she could only softly remain at his mercy.

Only then did Lu Yan go to the bathroom to wash up contentedly.

Live Masturbation

Seeing the day of live masturbation approaching, Xia Sisi devotes herself to the relationship, performing video masturbation with Lu Yan from time to time.

Lu Yan, who sneaks in from time to time, is in pain and happiness. In the past, at any rate, he only made videos at night, but now Xia Sisi doesn't let go of every minute. When she is alone during the day, she will also send video requests.