40

, Lu Yan's mood is better.

You don't need to eat big meat, but you have to give him a little bit of minced meat, right?

So in the past few days, Lu Yan ran to Xia Sisi's place after get off work, and often encountered her live broadcast.

During the live broadcast, Xia Sisi had explicitly prohibited Lu Yan from making trouble with her, so Lu Yan could only wait for her to finish, thinking from the bottom of his heart that Xia Sisi was really a tormenting fairy.

Different from the fans in the live broadcast room, the fans suffered from being able to watch but not being able to fuck, but he was suffering from being unable to touch even though he was right in front of his eyes!

Three days passed, and Lu Yan's endurance was finally exhausted.

So, when Xia Sisi was playing with her fans on the live broadcast, the eggplant inserted in her pussy suddenly moved in and out quickly, as if being fucked by a big purple cock.

That's right, the current Xia Sisi, under the attack of fans and Lu Yan, has been able to perform live masturbation with tools, including eggplants, cucumbers, etc., which Pan Xiuer helped her choose.

Xia Sisi looked up in astonishment, and Lu Yan was standing next to her with fiery eyes, holding an eggplant in his hand and twitching it rapidly.

Xia Sisi quickly looked at the computer screen, and sure enough, the live broadcast room was already boiling, and more than 6,000 fans were asking who this handsome man was and what was his relationship with her.

"I'm her husband." Lu Yan blurted out calm and proud words.

The simple five words are like sparks, swaying into Xia Sisi's heart, burning the spring in Xia Sisi's heart into a raging fire, making her cheeks feel hot.

Although Lu Yan had said this a long time ago, and treated her well these days, it was still not as shocking and moving as he was confessed in public at this moment, as well as the sweetness and joy that rose from the bottom of his heart.

In the last live broadcast, Xia Sisi dragged it until the last second in a daze, before she regained her senses.

And the next moment, he blushed again because of Lu Yan's behavior, and became confused.

The eggplant with a lot of lewd water was sucked by Lu Yan in his mouth, sucking it with relish, his eyes narrowed until he sucked all the lewd water from the eggplant, and then put it down with a satisfied face.

There is no meat to eat, and Lu Yan is willing to eat a little meaty soup.

In the bathroom, Xia Sisi screamed, "I'm going to be fucked to death by you!" (h)

A few strands of shiny silver It was also stained on Lu Yan's lips, looking charming and uninhibited, and those black eyes added a bit of evil charm.

At this moment, Xia Sisi found that her mind was a little confused and her heart was beating violently.

It's not that she has never seen someone more beautiful than Lu Yan, but there has never been a person who made her heart beat like this moment, and the deer bumped wildly.

Xia Sisi blinked her clear eyes, her slender eyelashes seemed to be dancing, and her face was as red as a blooming peony. After a few seconds, she heard her own voice.

"...You, how could you eat that..."

The soft and waxy tone floated through Lu Yan's heart like a breeze, and the air in the whole room became sweet.

"Are you talking about eggplant or your kinky water?" Seeing her pretty face flushed, Lu Yan stopped teasing her and said, "When I licked your little pussy before, I found your kinky water tastes good, quite delicious .”

This tone, as if he was eating some delicious food.

"Do you want to try it?" Lu Yan asked her with raised eyebrows while holding the eggplant.

Xia Sisi gave him a coquettish look. She is now able to face sex, not bad, maybe she can't keep refreshing the lower limit?

Let her eat her own kinky water? She is not crazy!

Not wanting to answer his question, Xia Sisi went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The door was shut with a bang.

Standing in the room, Lu Yan looked at the huge dick that hadn't subsided at all, feeling a little weak. He seemed to have annoyed her again... After coughing twice, Lu Yan went to knock on the door, only to find that the door was not locked. A smile flashed in his eyes, he opened the door and walked in.

The sound of the shower stopped immediately, and Xia Sisi opened her big bright eyes, "Why did you come in?"

Lu Yan's admiring and fiery eyes rolled over her porcelain-like skin, and then stopped at the soft white and smooth skin. On her big tits, due to the water, the tip of the nipple stood up pretty, and there were one or two mischievous drops of water.

Xia Sisi belatedly covered her breasts with her arms, and her gorgeous cheeks like peach blossoms could still be clearly seen in the steaming mist.

Lu Yan felt his mouth dry, and walked towards her while taking off his clothes, and said innocently, "My dick is too hard, I want to wash it with you."

What does a hard dick have to do with taking a shower? It's Sima Zhao's heart, everyone knows it!

Lu Yan even learned to be tactful!

In the mist, Lu Yan's handsome face was getting closer and closer, and the fiery eyes in his eyes seemed to raise the temperature a bit.

When he walked to Xia Sisi's side, Lu Yan was already naked, and his clothes were scattered on the ground.