45

The cock is so hard! "

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "I just admire Sisi's shyness quietly. "

The little pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Tomorrow I can watch the big dick fuck Sisi's little pussy, but today is very tolerant? Sisi, hold on longer, haha! "

Chengzi: "So the upstairs wants to watch live rape?" "

Xia Sisi looked at it, her lips pursed tightly, and a look of fire flashed in Lu Yan's eyes, and the thick cock rubbed back and forth on her delicate lips.

"The fans asked me to rape you. "Lu Yan's smiling words rang in her ears, and Xia Sisi's eyes flashed a look of embarrassment.

Lu Yan's big dick was still rubbing back and forth on her face, and she said slowly: "If you don't open your mouth again, I will Really raped you. "

As soon as the flimsy threat came out, Xia Sisi opened her mouth slowly, and was about to say something, but she was seen by the sharp-eyed Lu Yan, and quickly inserted her big dick into her mouth.

Lu Yan's dick is very big, huge Before the head of his penis was fully inserted, Xia Sisi's mouth puffed up, and it was very difficult to accommodate his huge dick. The
big dick was fucked into her mouth, but Lu Yan was not in a hurry, and stopped in her mouth. Waiting for her to get used to the foreign object in her mouth.

But Lu Yan can wait, the fans can't wait, everyone is clamoring for Lu Yan to fuck fast and make Xia Sisi cry, they want to feast their eyes!

Lu Yan ignored them, Sisi is his wife, it's really fucked up, wouldn't he never be able to fuck again? After a minute, Xia Sisi barely got used to it, trying to lick the glans in her mouth with her tongue.

Lu Yan was licked so hard by her that his dick was inserted a little further, and the whole glans head was fucked into his warm mouth.

Seeing that she could still bear it, Lu Yan stopped suppressing his desire, supported her head, and began to thrust his buttocks slowly into her mouth.

As the thick dick came in and out, Xia Sisi's cheeks were deeply sunken, and her hands were powerlessly resting on Lu Yan's legs.

The big purple-black dick kept pumping and thrusting in Hongyan's small mouth. This scene deeply stimulated many fans in front of the computer screen, and the rewards flew over as if they didn't want money.

Lu Yan fucked slowly for a while, and couldn't help it anymore. Holding her head, the cock began to speed up the rhythm of fucking, like a fuck, the speed of the big cock's thrusting in the mouth gradually became faster, and the depth of insertion also slowly increased.

Xia Sisi, who had oral sex for the first time, could not accept his savagery at all, but Lu Yan pressed her head, and the big dick fit her mouth tightly, making it difficult for her to even breathe.

It wasn't until Xia Sisi's eyes turned white that Lu Yan pulled out the big dick. Xia Sisi coughed a few times, drooling at the corner of her mouth, and quickly took a deep breath.

As soon as he recovered, Lu Yan's dick quickly inserted into her slightly opened mouth again, and as before, he held her head and began to sprint into her mouth.

The fans are also shouting and cheering one by one.

Will Sisi broadcast the fuck today: "Brother, hurry up, fuck her mouth!"

I want to hear Sisi screaming: "The big dick can poke Sisi's face in the innermost part. I'm good Take a screenshot as a souvenir."

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Brother, do a deepthroat! You still have a piece of dick that hasn't been fucked, isn't it uncomfortable??"

I just want to fuck Sisi's little pussy: "Why is it uncomfortable? If I can fuck Sisi's small mouth, it will be so cool!" Lu Yan glanced at it. To be honest, it is really cool, but he also wants to fuck the whole The dick is all fucked in, and it is estimated that it can be inserted into Sisi's throat. It is better to take it slow and loosen her mouth first.

Lu Yan thrust hard in her mouth every time, and when Xia Sisi had trouble breathing, he pulled out the big dick, let Xia Sisi rest for a while, and then inserted it in and fucked.

After repeating this many times, the next time it lasts longer and longer, Lu Yan thinks it's time to try deep throat.

Lu Yan pressed Xia Sisi's head, and the big dick was slowly inserted into her mouth with an irresistible force. As time passed, the exposed part of the big dick became less and less until the whole root was completely inserted. , only two eggs are left outside.

Xia Sisi's mouth was directly pressed against Lu Yan's crotch, and the meat in her mouth was tightly wrapped around the thick cock, and the head of the glans was already reaching her throat.

Lu Yan kept still like this, the huge pleasure was still overwhelming, her little mouth was tight and wet, it was as good as fucking her pussy! It was so cool that he couldn't help ejaculating.

I don't know how many fans took screenshots of this scene. Lu Yan paused for a while before slowly pulling out his dick. Xia Sisi lay softly on the sofa and took a deep breath for a while.

After breathing smoothly, she naturally continued to perform oral sex for Lu Yan, inserting and withdrawing repeatedly, Xia Sisi's mouth was already sore, and Lu Yan ejaculated at the last minute of the live broadcast.

The thick semen shot into Xia Sisi's mouth, and was swallowed by Lu Yan and the fans.

Live Sex (h)

In a blink of an eye, it was the day of the sex live broadcast. There were so many people in the live broadcast room. Under the deliberate publicity of the fans, many people came to the live broadcast room early to wait.

Xia Sisi logged into the live broadcast room on time, and was shocked to see tens of thousands of viewers, and the number in the upper left corner continued to increase.