5

She ran out quickly, as if there was a vicious dog chasing her from behind.

Lu Yan stood there, frowning. He couldn't figure out why Xia Sisi was so resistant to being fucked by him.

Isn't what a woman wants more than a big dick that can fuck her to death? Isn't she satisfied with his big dick? !

Thinking of this, Lu Yan's face gradually darkened.

Manager Li rushed over immediately after Xia Sisi ran away, and Lu Yan's face was already very gloomy.

Lu Yan originally thought that fucking Xia Sisi would be a piece of cake, but the result was completely beyond his expectations.

"President Lu, Xia Sisi...?" Manager Li asked in a low voice.

Lu Yan gave him a cold look, and Manager Li quickly lowered his head.

Lu Yan returned to CY Group full of dissatisfaction and unvented sexual desire.

Manager Li wiped the cold sweat off his forehead, this Boss Lu's aura is too strong! This matter should give Mr. Huo a headache!

When Huo Yuanhan received the call from Manager Li, he was having a party with Qi Xuan and the others at the bar.

After hearing Manager Li's report, Huo Yuanhan suppressed the excitement in his heart, and calmly shared Lu Yan's embarrassment with the others.

Qi Xuan and Ye Mingkai laughed gloatingly, and even Zhong Rui, who had always been more refined, couldn't help but curl his lips.

Lu Yan always looks confident that only he is smart and capable, as if there is nothing he can't do in the world, and he thinks that other people's bullying is just playthings.

But it turned out that Lu Yan also had a day when he was forced to be rejected! In the future, if Lu Yan looks down on them and fucks them up again, they can take this matter back and vehemently refute it!

This is one of the great joys of life!

However, joking aside, their buddy was rejected by a woman, which made them a little unhappy.

Huo Yuanhan called Manager Li back, with a trace of indifference in his eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Huo, please don't worry, I will definitely take care of this matter!"

—————

Mr. Lu finally met Sisi, but he didn't expect it, haha

Xia Sisi thought, if being fucked is unavoidable, then choose Lu Yan, at least be worthy of her own eyes when making love!

When Xia Sisi received another order from Manager Li to let her go to the company, she thought to herself, she really came.

That Mr. Lu is not from the company, but she was brought to see him by Manager Li. This shows that the company is very clear about Mr. Lu's intentions!

But she didn't do what they expected, and she didn't know how the company would punish her.

Xia Sisi returned to the company with a very anxious mood, turning a blind eye to the men and women in the office area who were violently fucked. Those lewd words made her even more upset. Do people in this world only have sex in their hearts? !

But what Xia Sisi didn't expect was that Manager Li was also naked in the office, having sex with a female employee.

She thought that Manager Li would be fully dressed and waiting for her just like in the morning, so when she first entered the office, she was startled and quickly lowered her head, not looking at the man and woman who were doing piston movement.

But the eyes didn't see it, but the lewd words of the two kept floating in her ears.

"Ah...the manager is great...so cool...I'm going to be fucked to death by your big dick!" The woman's wanton cries resounded throughout the office.

Manager Li also smiled obscenely: "Hey, my big dick is here to fuck you to death!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Manager Li didn't seem to notice Xia Sisi, he only cared about fucking the woman under him, chilling her for ten minutes.

Xia Sisi couldn't take it anymore, she blushed and whispered, "Manager Li."

"Haha, the voice is so sweet! Shout out a few more times!" Manager Li fucked harder, and looked obscenely at Xia Sisi's graceful figure and pure face, as if the person he was fucking was Xia Si Silky...

Xia Sisi blushed with anger and stopped talking. She had never been humiliated like this! I even wanted to walk away impulsively!

But in this world, the anchor job is all she has. Without the anchor job, she would have to be fucked by countless men just like other women in order to survive.

Therefore, she has no willful capital at all...

Manager Li gave Xia Sisi a cold shoulder for a while, and then he spoke to her slowly while fucking, "Sisi, the company doesn't support useless people."

Xia Sisi whispered in embarrassment: "Manager Li, I will try my best..."

"Oh, this woman is a bit loose when you fuck her." Manager Li patted the woman's buttocks, interrupted her, and said, "If it's such a pure female anchor like you, you can fuck her." It must be very cool!"

Xia Sisi pursed her lips tightly, with tears in her eyes, if she was fucked by a fat belly like Manager Li, then she would rather die!

Manager Li knew that Xia Sisi was the woman Mr. Lu wanted to fuck, so he didn't dare to offend her severely. He laughed and said, "Haha, I'm just kidding. A top-notch woman like you is suitable for being fucked by Mr. Lu." Fuck!"