29

Strong and durable? What's the point of saying more? Might as well have a serious fuck! (Party)

A few days later, Xia Sisi still performed masturbation in the video.

Lu Yan knew that Xia Sisi regarded herself as Pan Xiu'er, but he didn't explain it. Instead, he seriously gave Xia Sisi advice, or asked Xia Sisi how to masturbate seriously.

And after the video, Lu Yan would drive to Xia Sisi's place in a hurry, and he had to fuck her once before giving up.

In the past few days, Xia Sisi found that Lu Yan was like a toy, she always liked to fuck her standing up, and made her climax again and again. After she softly begged for mercy, Lu Yan ejaculated leisurely inside her.

Lu Yan's good mood has been maintained for several days, so most people in the company were surprised to find that the cold-faced president who was suspected of being impatient had become amiable in the past two days, even making people feel like a spring breeze.

Lu Yan's face was indeed full of joy and high spirits. He didn't feel it before, but now once he tasted the feeling of being forced, he felt that it was out of control.

Just like a candy, before peeling off the candy wrapper, you can still suppress the desire to salivate in your mouth, but once you taste the sweetness of the candy, the sweetness can reach people's hearts, making people miss it every day forget.

Today's Lu Yan is in such a state, and he is in a good mood until it's time to get off work.

On the eve of getting off work, Huo Yuanhan's invitation came as promised.

"Brother Yan, we haven't got together for a few days, why don't we get together today?" Huo Yuanhan said in his WeChat.

Lu Yan readily accepted the appointment.

In the bar and in the box, there was a lot of drinking and drinking. Except for Lu Yan, there was a woman in each of the men's arms.

"Brother Yan, I heard from Yuanhan that you recently got a woman, bring it out to play with!" Qi Xuan looked at Lu Yan with a smile while stroking the plump tits of the woman in his arms.

Han Mingkai also echoed: "Yes, yes, this is the first woman to play a brother. We haven't seen a brother fuck a woman yet!" It exposed the fact that Lu Yan was once inhumane.

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows, just in time, he also wanted to let the whole world know that it was not that Lu Yan didn't lift up, but the woman from before, too trashy! Let him have no desire at all!

"Okay, I'll call her right now."

Xia Sisi was stunned when she received Lu Yan's call.

She thought that the relationship between her and Lu Yan was a sex transaction, and it would not touch each other's life.

But ever since Lu Yan blatantly entered the room to fuck her, the relationship between the two has quietly changed... Even now, Lu Yan actually wants her to meet his friends.

"Here, okay?" Xia Sisi asked nervously.

"It's nothing bad, it's just an ordinary gathering of friends." Lu Yan responded lightly.

To be honest, she didn't want to go, after all, it wasn't a normal relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend. In the previous world, she was a mistress.

But Xia Sisi also knows that this world is completely different, and even a random couple of men and women may be friends with benefits, and it is considered a very normal thing.

But Lu Yan's next sentence made her change her mind.

"Oh, by the way, do you know Huo Yuanhan? It's the boss of your company, and he's here too."

Lu Yan's intention was that someone Xia Sisi knew was here, so she didn't have to be afraid.

But to Xia Sisi's ears, it sounded like a threat.

It's like someone saying to you: "Are you coming? Are you not coming? Your boss is here. If you don't come, believe it or not, I will make you unemployed in minutes?!" Xia Sisi pursed her lips depressedly,

In this shameful world, work is more important than anything else! What's more, she really likes doing live broadcasts.

When Xia Sisi arrived, the private room was already sensual and luxurious, and several women were sitting in the man's arms in disheveled clothes, their faces were still bright red, and they could tell what had happened at a glance.

Xia Sisi blushed and lowered her head. Lu Yan embraced her and took her to the sofa to sit down.

Thinking of what Lu Yan said before, Xia Sisi raised her head, and was about to say hello to Huo Yuanhan, when she found several men looking at her like wolves and tigers.

Xia Sisi's heart fluttered suddenly, and she said hello to Huo Yuanhan timidly, "Mr. Huo."

Huo Yuanhan smiled and nodded at her with a face.

Xia Sisi calmed down a bit, and then heard Qi Xuan exaggerately shouting: "Big beauty, you only see your Mrs. Huo? We are also good men who are strong and durable!" That's right, this world treats men The best compliments are words with a hint of obscenity, such as strong and long-lasting.

Xia Sisi was a little embarrassed by Qi Xuan's boasting, and it was too shameful to talk about this topic with a strange man.

Fortunately, Lu Yan rescued her in time. He squinted his eyes and scolded with a smile: "Qi Xuan, are you ashamed to say that you are strong and durable? You are the least strong and durable of us!" How about it, but anyway, the focus of the men moved over.