41

Like a furnace, Lu Yan melted Xia Sisi's heart, her body was limp, and she was hugged into his arms weakly.

Lu Yan stroked Xia Sisi's smooth and white back, as well as the fragrance of the female body in his arms, which spread to his nose from time to time, and his big dick became harder... the hard swelling stood against Xia Sisi, his flesh The direct contact is to amplify the tactile sensation.

For a moment, the bathroom was so quiet that only the two of them were breathing more and more heavily.

"I haven't fucked for a few days, let me fuck you, okay?" Lu Yan whispered the begging words in her ear, speaking extremely charmingly.

"Then, please be gentle..." Xia Sisi refused powerlessly.

Once she got her consent, Lu Yan was like a death row prisoner released from prison, his smile bloomed as brightly as the sunshine in March.

Quickly turned Xia Sisi over and turned her back to herself, so that Xia Sisi supported the wall with her hands, her hips were raised, and her waist was bent into a beautiful arc.

And Lu Yan supported her buttocks, rubbed the big dick twice in the gap between the flesh, and inserted it impatiently.

As soon as the stick entered the hole, the two people who had been idle for a few days both let out a sigh of satisfaction.

After a few days of no fuck, Xia Sisi's pint-size pussy is still as tight as before, and Lu Yan's big dick is both cool and unbearable.

Going forward, his big dick was wrapped in layers of succulent flesh, blocking his way forward, Lu Yan took a deep breath, and thrust hard.

"Ah~" Xia Sisi was thrown forward by the sudden thrust, and almost fell to her knees on the ground. Due to too much force, Lu Yan could even hold her tender waist.

"Take it lightly... um~ it's too heavy..."

The sweet coquettish voice made Lu Yan feel pity, "Okay, I'll be gentle."

Although Lu Yan's force became lighter, the depth of his thrusting became deeper, and he could penetrate the innermost part every time, touching her uterus The wall, and when it is pulled out, only the huge glans is still inside the pussy, and the thick and long cock is in and out.

So even though the speed slowed down, Xia Sisi's pleasure was even greater.

After pumping slowly for about ten minutes, Xia Sisi was able to get used to Lu Yan's bulkiness, and began to moan softly, "Mmmm~".

Lu Yan heard the sound of strings and knew the elegant meaning, knowing that Xia Sisi had already enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked, and immediately accelerated the speed of the big dick thrusting, showing off her strong sexual desire.

The sound of "chirping chirping" was quickly covered by the sound of "clap clap". In the bathroom, the rising water mist mixed with falling, and the crystal clear water continued to drip on the floor.

Lu Yan's strong impact caused Xia Sisi's body to swing back and forth continuously, and her two tits swayed from side to side like white rabbits.

Through the reflection of the smooth ground and water droplets, Lu Yan could vaguely see two peach-like tits shaking, which were very attractive.

Stretching out his big hand to the front, he held a soft white tender breast and kneaded it wantonly. Lu Yan suddenly felt that fucking realistically is the happiest thing in the world, and his previous self was really too ignorant!

After half an hour of fucking, Lu Yan still hadn't ejaculated. Xia Sisi was weak and couldn't take it anymore, so she limply knelt along the wall and fell to the ground. Lu Yan followed the trend and fucked her again in kneeling position .

"Well, hurry up..." Before Xia Sisi finished speaking, Lu Yan became excited, and quickly pushed his big dick to fuck in the small tender pussy.

"Hmm, slow down!" Xia Sisi yelled, "I... um... I told you to cum quickly... Slow down, lightly... I'm going to be fucked to death by you..." Lu Yan was already regretting The speed of thrusting slowly slowed down, but as soon as Lu Yan heard the words "I'm going to be fucked to death", Lu Yan's dick jumped violently. The excitement in his heart could no longer be suppressed, and he held her The waist quickly fucked up.

Xia Sisi screamed several times after being fucked, and the intense pleasure swept her. She had no power to resist at all, and could only kneel softly on the ground to bear the violent impact behind her.

After another ten minutes of fucking, Lu Yan finally had a little fun and released a large bubble of semen in her body.

Lu Yan turned his head and glanced at the fans' speeches, and suddenly felt a strong sense of superiority in his heart that only he could suck and fuck.

Originally, she thought that she would be questioned by fans about Lu Yan when she broadcasted again, so when Xia Sisi turned on the live broadcast nervously, she was stunned when she saw the fans swiping the screen unanimously.

I saw fans keep posting the same sentence in the message area.

"We want to watch Sisi and that handsome guy from yesterday live and fuck!"

One sentence after another kept rolling on the screen, so shocking that Xia Sisi even forgot to say hello to the fans.

It is said that everyone gathers firewood to create a high flame, and the fire lit by thousands of fans in the live broadcast room rushed into Xia Sisi's heart, and a wave of heat rushed from her heart to her face.

"You...you..." Xia Sisi didn't know what to say. It took her a long time to muster up the courage to say, "Let's play games..."

Because she was worried about causing dissatisfaction among fans, Xia Sisi's voice became weaker and weaker, and her soft and waxy voice easily won the sympathy and tolerance of others.

However, the fans are used to it, and they don't buy it.