4

On the way back from the bar, Lu Yan was galloping on the driveway, and the wind blowing in his face made him even more excited.

Ever since he understood the matter of men and women, he has been concerned about the matter of not mentioning it to him for more than ten years. even every time i see other men fuck women freely, he has a dark psychology that can't help but want to destroy.

But today, for the first time, he felt the beating and swelling of his dick. In his entire twenty-eight years of life, he has experienced the secret doubts and faint contempt of too many people. Everywhere!

And how could the woman who made him sexually desire not fascinate him?

At the same moment, Xia Sisi received a call from manager Li of the live broadcast platform.

"Sisi, you don't broadcast live sex, you don't take off your clothes, you just sing live, you can't go on like this!"

"I..." Xia Sisi's mood was a little gloomy. It was the first time she felt frustrated in her proud career, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

"Well, you come to the company tomorrow!"

"……yes."

After hanging up the phone, Xia Sisi sat on the sofa a little disheartened. The company wanted to terminate the contract with her...

The wind outside the window rustled mournfully in the night, as if to herald her gloomy career.

The next day, Xia Sisi went to the company with a lot of worries about the future.

The employees in the live broadcast company seem to be having a sex party, full of men and women fucking their pussies.

There are also competitions to see which woman screams more and which man ejaculates last. This kind of competition shames people in the world, never tires of it, and is proud of it.

Xia Sisi lowered her head and walked through pairs of men and women doing piston movements before arriving at Manager Li's office.

Manager Li was fully dressed at this time, and he was not fucking a woman, Xia Sisi was secretly relieved.

After Xia Sisi greeted her, she lowered her head and anxiously waited for Manager Li's verdict on her future work.

Manager Li looked at Xia Sisi for a while, and thought to himself, she really is a stunner, no wonder Mr. Lu took a fancy to her.

"Let's go, I'll take you to Mr. Lu!" Manager Li strode forward.

Xia Sisi followed closely behind.

Lu Yan was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, facing the sun, overlooking the hurried pedestrians downstairs.

When Xia Sisi came in, Lu Yan turned his head, and the handsome face of Fengshen Xuanlang was even more shining in the sunlight.

Xia Sisi was amazed for a moment, and then came back to her senses, the man in front of her controlled her future.

Lu Yan admired her beauty for a while, resisted the excitement in his heart, and asked calmly, "Do you want to be fucked?"

Xia Sisi widened her eyes and stared at him dumbfounded. She thought she had heard wrong, and asked, "You...what did you say?"

Lu Yan thought she was too happy to be fucked by an excellent man like him, so he couldn't believe it. He felt a little proud, and vowed, "I said, I'm going to fuck you!"

Xia Sisi's face turned red immediately, because her career ability is not good, so the boss of the company wants to rule her out?

Lu Yan was still waiting for Xia Sisi to throw herself into his arms in ecstasy, then looked at him charmingly, and obsessively touched his already hard dick.

But he actually found her standing there motionless, her eyes were still a little red, Mr. Lu was a little puzzled, was she crying with joy?

Alas, thanks to her delicate face, she turned out to be dull.

Lu Yan didn't wait for her to take the initiative, and started to take off his belt and pants on his own.

"Wait, wait a minute!" Xia Sisi yelled anxiously, she never expected that Mr. Lu, who had a handsome appearance, would be so wretched!

Lu Yan stopped to look at her.

Xia Sisi's voice was a little hoarse, "...Is this a decision made by the company? Can you give me another chance? I will definitely live broadcast with my heart!"

Lu Yan thought for a few seconds, understood what she meant, and explained calmly: "You misunderstood, this has nothing to do with your company, I just want to fuck you."

Nothing to do with the company?

Then why does he think he wants to be fucked by him? Crazy!

"Why? Are you still not happy?" Lu Yan asked her with a frown.

Knowing that he was not the boss of the company, Xia Sisi gained confidence in an instant, and refused bluntly: "Sorry, I'm not happy!"

Lu Yan couldn't believe it, there are women who don't want to be fucked by him? ! You know his dick is bigger than any man he knows!

Since she's not the boss of her own company, she can't be controlled! Xia Sisi walked out with a cold face.

Lu Yan hurried over, took her little hand, put it on his dragon through his trousers, and said in a deep voice: "Don't worry, my dick is big and I will fuck you up!"

Xia Sisi was so ashamed that she was forced to touch a man's place for the first time, she struggled wildly, "Rogue! Let me go!"