*Sleep stream*

Just to make sure:
Skeppy=Zak
Badboyhalo= Darryl
Ok let's begin!

Darryl was editing a video when Zak came in and said "Hey Darryl wanna do a sleep stream with me?" Darryl sighed. "You know I'm not comfortable when I'm showing my face or body." "B-But! I would love to do a sleep stream please...." Zak started to fake cry. "oh no! Please don't cry! Here I'll do it with you if you stop crying." Darryl panicked but frowned when Zak started laughing. "HaHa! Ok let's start!"

Few minutes later

"Hey guys! Today I'm doing a sleep stream with badboyhalo! Say hi." Zak turned to see Darryl sitting up holding a little stuff animal. "Hi...." "ok. Anyways let's start! Here are the donation we will do.
1. 10 dollars we are gonna pour water on ourselves
2. 20-30 dollars you can play a music
3. 100 Dollars we will do what you ask.

A few minutes passed and they were falling asleep until a donation
Little_muffin738 donated 100 dollars
"Can you guys kiss? Lol this will be awkward."

Zak and Darryl both got up and read it. Zak and Darryl was fine with this cause he/she didn't really tell where but then this happened.

Little_muffin738 donated another 100 dollars
"I meant kiss on lips right? Well since I donated too much money you guys have to cuddle too."

Now they were panicking. "Uhhhh ok let me just." Zak was leaning in to Darryl but Darryl wasn't actually looking at him. He turned cause he thought he would kiss on the cheek since they but straight... I think... "Hey Skeppy why aren't yo-" he turned then Zak kissed him on the lips. They both immediately looked away flustered. And of course the chat was going wild. Well anyways we have to cuddle" Zak mumbled laying on bed. "Ok....." Darryl said getting in bed. Darryl went a little closer to Zak until he was able to cuddle with him. Then he put his head on his neck breathing on it. Zak started to blush. "Uhh Darryl you-" "shut up I'm sleeping." Darryl said cuddling with Zak. Zak then made a perfect idea. Zak turned around and held Darryl's hand well falling asleep.
Well you can say that morning was a little bit not lovey dovey.

After they ended the stream they went to the couch looking on Twitter. The Zak looked at Darryl shocked. "Dude what happened?" Zak asked. Darryl turned and showed him a video of part of the stream. It was Zak saying 'i love you' 'your so cute' 'I don't deserve to have you here' and other stuff you say to your partner. "I Er Ummmmm...." Zak COULDNT say anything
If I can't say it I will just let my actions take in
Then Zak leaned and kissed Darryl in the lips
He kissed back and they both said I love you.