Cousins.

Zak was sad cause his cousin died. He didn't want to go outside or anything. He just wanted to stay home. But he decided to call Darryl since he had a crush on him.

"Hey Zak! You haven't been posting any videos on youtube. Are you ok?" Darryl said on the other side of the phone. "My cousin died..." Zak said then sobbing his eyes out. "Oh my goodness. Are you okay? I'm coming to your house to comfort you." Darryl said grabbing his keys and running to the door. "You-You don't have to you know." Zak said between his sobbing. "Nonsense! You are my muffin and I won't let you cry like that!" Zak blushed when he heard my muffin but didn't really think about it much.

33 minutes later the doorbell rung. Zak got up from his bed and started going to the door of his house. He opened it and say Darryl. He didn't have time to talk since Darryl have him a big hug. "Oh my muffin your eyes are so puffy. Here let's watch a movie on Netflix." Darryl sighed carting Zak bridal style. All Zak could go was snuggle up on Darryl chest and blush. He didn't wanna say anything since he was with his crush and ya know... one thing said will ruin everything. So he kept silent.

Darryl places him on the couch and sat on the other said opening Netflix on the tv. Zak started to shiver and soon Darryl noticed. "Zak are you cold?" Darryl asked. Zak just did a simple nod. "Oh ok let me get you a blanket since it's freezing here." Darryl said standing up and walking to Zaks room. He was looking until he found a book.

Darryl was looking at the book until it said
D I A R Y
He was wondering why Zak has this and how stupid is he to literally have this. He decided to flip pages and see what it is written. Until he found one made today it said:

Dear diary,
My cousin died which was tragic. My family didn't invite me to her funeral cause they thought I was SO busy. I was a little upset but just forgave them. I was calling my crush today.

Darryl's heart broke when he heard he has a crush

My crush said it will be alright and that they would come to my house soon. I have another friend who decided to come but declined immediately. Now I'm waiting for my crush to come over. What if he wouldn't come? Well he is busy with youtube and other stuff which made me mad a lot.
Is he actually my crush? Well I don't really know since I don't have know my interest in genders. Maybe I'm bi? Or gay? I have no idea but let just wish for luck soon.

"Darryl what's taking you-
Zak was silent and welled up in tears knowing that Darryl was looking at his diary. Zak started to run. Darryl chased him trying to explain. Zak locked himself in the bathroom sitting beside the door. "Zak come out please let me explain!" Darryl yelled banging on the door loudly. "Explain now! I'm not coming out until you have explained." Darryl sighed.
Long paragraph of Darryl incoming

"Look I was looking in you room for a blanket but couldn't find any so I looked under the bed. I saw a book and looked at it then found out it was your diary. I wanted to look at the pages cause you know.. my curiosity is killing me deep inside so... ya. I flipped to the page where you were writing today and read it. I was a little shocked at first but softened a little bit. I stills didn't find the blanket but I found out your secrets you kept hiding from everyone. Look I won't tell anyone unless I know about this 'crush' so I can help you find her."

"It's actually a him Darryl." Zak said sternly after opening the door. "Well here let me explain." Zak sighed
Another long paragraph of Zak now:

"I was writing on my diary so I can't get things off my chest. I couldn't hold any of this in my mind so I had to write it on a diary. Soon I became addicted to the diary and started writing on it 24/7. I wrote everyday, every night, etc. soon I started to tell my diary my crush since I can't hold it for long. Then you found out and I got scared so I ran to the bathroom and locked myself since you were gonna scream how stupid I have a diary a-
"You didn't answer my question. Who is your crush?"
"Well uhmmm you.." Zak said. Darryl frowned turned into a smile and hugged Zak. Zak hugged back not wanting to let go. "Well Zak I love you too." Darryl said. Zak was filled with tears of joy and cried. Darryl was worried and happy he made Zak cry over the love of his life but couldn't handle it either. Why? Darryl has a crush on Zak ever since they met so of course he would cry. But he didn't. He attacked Zak with kisses and hugged him so tightly like it's the end of the world. Soon Zak fell asleep and Darryl thought it was time to leave. So he carried Zak to his room and flopped him down on the bed.

"I love you Zak." Darryl whispered in zak's ears and smiled softly getting up and closing the door shut. Zak smiled too. But under his covers.