Together forever...

I was walking up a hill.

I set the flowers on a gravestone. I remembered it like it was yesterday.

Memory: italics and bold

"Hahaha!" I laughed while trolling someone on the internet.

I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and saw it was my sister.

"Hey sis! How it's going?" I said. My heart dropped when I heard his sister crying.

"Sis? What happened?! Is it Michael again?! I swear I'll kick his a- "no it isn't home Zak. He was nice to me it just.."

I hear me mom take the phone. She wasn't crying she was just worried.

"Zak... sweetie... your friend died..."

I didn't believe it. All I did was drop my phone on the floor.

I started tearing up. I didn't care which friend I only know it was someone I cared about.

I heard yelling on the other side of the phone so i decided to pick it up.

"Sweetie?! SWEETIE?! ARE YOU THERE?!." Mom yelled starting to tear up.

"Yea mom I'm here I was just shock so I dropped my phone on the floor." I sighed looking at the floor.

"Honey just hang up the phone and take a good rest. You'll find out who it is soon." My mom just smiled sadly then hung up.

I set the phone on the table and exited the website I was on. I went to bed and tuck myself in before sleeping.

*mOrNiNg*

I wake up with a ok much text. I picked up my phone and see it expecting it to be badboyhalo

It was A6d.

I frowned. I decided to text what to commotion is all about.

<SKEPPY
<SKEPPY
WHAT?>
<I have news about badboyhalo....
Spit it out France man>
<he
He what?>
<dieddd.........

I spit out the water I was drinking. I quickly texted back.

You serious? If it isn't this is a terrible prank>
<I serious serious.
Oh my god.>

Tear started to prick my eyes. I decided to let it all out instead of wiping them.

"D-Darryl....Dead....?" I mumbled

*present time*

I stare at the grave for 10 minutes. Gosh I didn't want him to die.

I started to wipe the dust on the grave. It's been 9 years since he died.

HERE LIES DARRYL (IDK LAST NAME)
GOT MURDERED BY A PERSON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

I swear on my life I'll be there someday.

When I decided to go home. all the words started to spill out.

"I love you."