Videos...

A6d=Vincent
Skeppy=Zak
Badboyhalo=Darryl

The trios started streaming looking at fans videos. "Ok which person will I pick to watch their videos??" Vincent said looking in the chat

Blueberry_Muffin: Pick me pick me!
Y/N: pick meee!!!
Potatolovesfood:WhY nOt pIcK me
I_ship_youtubers: me!

"I will choose I_ship_youtubers." Vincent said clicking on the channel. Zak and Darryl were talking and playing Minecraft so they didn't know what Vincent had picked. "Guys watch this!" Vincent said sharing hi screen.
The video was about...

Proof that skephalo was real

You see we have face cam so we showed our faces so that mean they would know how red they are. A lot of the things on the video was rather embarrassing and private talking. Then here was Darryl and Zak said on separate videos.
Skeppy's video: Ok Ok! Yes I'm gay for badboyhalo! But he is straight so I don't have a chance with him.

Badboyhalo STREAM: Stop with the skephalo donation! YES I'll ask him out! Now stop let me focus on this you muffins.

Darry and Zak faces were red. "Welp ummm you know how I felt when we watched a dream6d video." Vincent shrugged. "Ya....." Darryl mumbled blushing softly. Darryl face was bright pink but zak's.... gosh he was redder then a tomato. Zak slammed his face on his desk. "Wh- Ow!" Zak said rubbing his face. "Mmm you okay?" Vincent asked. "Ya I'm gonna go get a snack." Said Zak muting himself very quickly.

It was taking Zak really long to get a snack. Zak was actually in his bed screaming of what happened. "Hey isn't Skeppy taking long to get his snack?" Vincent asked. "He sure is taking long but I just hope he isn't really sick." Darryl said typing some stuff. Vincent started to smirk. "Hey you know you and Zak are a cute couple." Vincent teased. Darryl smashed his keyboard. "We are not a couple!!!" Vincent started laughing. "Haha all you like you just made the chat go crazy again." Darryl said spinning around his chair.

Finally Zak arrived with a snack. It was (put your favorite snack here) "oh you like those?" Vincent said leaning back from his chair. "Ya these taste good." Zak mumbled eating chips. "Anyways let's watch some more videos from our fans." Vincent laughing. "NO!" Darryl said.
"Too late."

*Another skephalo videos later* (gosh so much)

"AHHHHHHH!" Zak said when he saw a picture of badboyhalo and him kissing. "What the.... muffin.." Darryl said face all red. Vincent was shocked on how people draw so good. "Ugh I hate skephalo." Darryl mumbled his hands on his face. Zak got a great idea. "So *sniff* you don't like *sniff sniff* me?" Zak sniffed causing Darryl to panic. "No I like you as a friend!!" Darryl said making Zak upset. "Why can't we be more then friends?" Zak said hugging himself. "Oh my goodness I'm ending the stream." Darryl said ending the stream. "Welp I'm need to go don't flirt or anything." Vincent said before leaving. "We'll answer my question wanna be more then friends?" Zak asked.

"I'll be more then friends"