Happy valentines day.....

Valentines was close. Zak and Darryl was happy. Well not for long....

Zak was a yandere so Darryl had to stay close. And boy oh boy you know what Zak was gonna do....

'Finally! Valentine's Day! Now who should I kill first?' He thought as he placed a picture of Darryl's ex on the table. He was a GREAT friend

'Hmmm how about this thot?' He decided to go with her. He opened up the red pen and started circling her face.

Next day... or midnight if u can say that

Zak was gonna walk outside of the house when he heard Darryl's door open. He squeaked and ran to sit on the couch. He quickly opened a tv show.

"Zak..?" Darryl yawned. Zak looked behind him and waves. "Why are u awake so late?" Darry asked. Zak just laughs nervously..

"Sorry! I was just gonna watch a movie." He laughed more nervously. Darryl saw the sweat going down his head. 'Eh just the heat.' He thought going back upstairs.

Zak exhaled loudly. He had to do this quickly. He packed up some knifes and something else, then quickly ran out the door. Shutting it too.

He was walking down an alleyway with a paper in his hand. He knew that girl and asked if he could meet her in an alleyway. She asked why but he just told her that he made a cool drawing and wondered if you could rate it. Gladly she accepted.

The girl saw Zak and smiled. The girl had a huge crush on him and she still does now. That's why she broke up with Darryl.

"Zak~~! I'm so happy to see you!" She smiled hugging Zak. She then felt a sudden burn in her stomach. She gasped and fell on the floor.

She looked up on Zak smiling at her. Zak took out the knife from her stomach and raised it up preparing To stab her again.

"Happy Valentine's Day~"