Highschool

Zak was a bully.
Darryl was a nerd.

Zak sees Darryl.

He falls for him.

But he not confident to literally tell his feelings.

So he bully's him.

"Wha ow!" Darryl said when he felt a rubber band flick on his head.

"Haha loser." Zak said.

"Hmph." Darryl said. He looked up and saw a teacher.

"Mr. (insert his last name) you've been failing half of your test so you are can have a tutor." The teacher said

Darryl looked shock. Failing? How? His parents would kill him. "Who is my tutor?" Darryl asked. The teacher only smiled.

"Zak. He would be your tutor." The teacher said. Zak spit his water. "WhAt wHy?!" Zak growled.

The teacher frowned. "He is your tutor since you guys have been fighting for the past 2 weeks. That's why." The teacher said harshly.

All Zak and Darryl could do was just deal with it. Yes Zak can tease him. And Darryl can just throw stuff at him but nO. There is security cameras everywhere.

*after school*

They met each other in the library.

"Hey nerd." Zak said chewing on some bubble gum.

"Hey.." Darryl mumbled dropping his backpack on the floor.

"So what do you wanna study?" Zak said sitting straight up.

"Hmmmm maybe science." Darryl said.

They studied for a few minutes. Zak soon tried to push the limits. Aka making Darryl go red.

"Your so cute ya know." Zak said seductively making Darryl red. "T-thanks?" Darryl stuttered.

"I'm serious ya know." Zak said. Darryl going more redder. Darryl looked at Zak. Zak has a seductive face and his teeth biting his bottom lip.

"Ahhh..... uhmmmmm........." Darryl said.

And all the flirts went on for 2 months. Until Darryl got enough of it.

"Ok Zak why do you keep flirting with me?!" Darryl snapped.

"Well cause I like you." Zak mumbled.

Darryl face went red. Darryl grabbed zak's hand making him jump and Yelp.

"Welp Zak it's your lucky day." Darryl smiled. "I like you too."

2 months later.

They were on a hill Darryl laying on the grass. "Hey Darryl." Zak asked "hmm?" Darryl bummed glaring at zak

"When did you start liking me?" Zak asked. Darryl just laughed making Zak confused.

"I liked you since 2nd grade idiot!" Darryl laughed. Zak blushed of embarrassment.

"Well I like you too." Zak said.