Past comes to the future?!

Welp merry Christmas

Zak was gay. He didn't wanna mention it tho. He was insecure about it a lot. He told his parents which they didn't like and disowned him but his sister, she was supportive even tho she was a homophobic. Well not that much. His BFF is Vincent. Today this was what he was wearing:

I know it a girl clothing but whatever it suits Zak

Darryl was straight. He didn't really like gay people a lot. He thought they just wanted to be f*cked and thats that. Go on to the next person to get f*cked too. So you can clearly see he was a homophobe. His friends are Michelle (zak's sis) David and Clay.

 His friends are Michelle (zak's sis) David and Clay

Eh no that girly

Let's start!

"Hey Vincent!" Zak said running to him is hand waving hi. Vincent was on his phone as usually.

Vincent looked up and saw him. "Hey Zak!" When they greeted eachother they both started walking to lunch. "So... Are you gonna hit on Darryl now? All the girl are loving him rn." Vincent asked

Zak stared at Vincent. A hint of blush was on his cheeks. "N-no... he's kinda busy I think. Eh I'm never gonna get him anyways." Zak said laughing. But a tear was rolling down from his cheek.

Vincent looked at him with concern. He didn't like to see his best friend cry over love. So he hugged him. "Shh.... it's gonna be ok. You'll get him soon. I promise. Now wipe those tears off. He's not worth for you to cry." Vincent said softly making Zak giggle as they separated.

Zak quickly wiped his tears away and smiled at Vincent. So he got a tap at his shoulder. He turned around. There she was... Emma.

Emma was straight or bi idk. You don't really need to know a lot of her.

"Hey nerds! Or should I say hey handsome and gay person. Looks like someone got a boyfriend now~." Emma said giggling. Zak just pouted and punches her on the shoulder.