Ya messed up bruh

Story requested for @TheUntalentedOne

Twitter:

Hello guys! I will be doing a live stream at 5:48 ^^
-Skeppy

After I posted that millions came and go. Liking, commenting, and sharing. I always wonder how I got to be so famous but I just wanna say...

It fucking sucks.

You get thousands of text from Twitter, if you take a break everyone will be worried, and don't mention the ships. Last time I saw a text from a fan it involved Darry! Like wtf bro.

Well I'm feeling really confused since that ship. Vincent hasn't been talking to us for a long time. He doesn't even know that I had a crush on the muffin guy

Did I just say that? I'm so embarrassed...

ANYWAYS! Baguette guy now wants to meet up with me in a library? I'm so confused why.

"Darryl!" I yelled out. I see a head pop out of a door and couldn't help but snicker. "Whaaaaaaaaattttt?" Darryl asked. I stopped snickering but I snickered a little bit.

"I'm gonna go meet Vincent! AKA A6D!" I yelled. Darryl put a 'I care so much look' and just said ok. I grumbled and mocked him for doing that as I walked out the door.

When I was at my destination, I got out of the car and started going to where we were meeting.

'Neat. All the way back table in the library. What could go wrong?' I thought. As I sat down I see a figure far away waving at me. Of course I waved back.

I noticed it was Vincent so I waved back smiling more. He sat down and started to sweat. I noticed a tint of blush too. 'What is happening?' I thought.

Vincent started to stutter. "Z-Zak.... I really- I really-" he took a deep breath in. "I REALLY LIKE YOU!" He yelled.

I was so shock I didn't notice a librarian coming up to us to quiet down. I couldn't think of anything but to say...

"Sorry Vincent.... I-I just see you as a friend." I said VERY slowly.

He looked at me furious. "Why don't you like me?! I've been trying to tell you hints for the past year!" He put one of his hands on his chest and the other in the air.

"I just don't like you the same! Can't you fucking get it?!" I started to get louder and louder. The librarians gave up and paid no attention to us.

"Don't fricking say that word at me! You know what." He grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't like it at all. This is not what I wanted.

I pushed back and slapped him. "Don't kiss someone without permission bitch!" I yelled before running to my car. I quickly turned it on and started driving as fast as possible.

Of course I would get in trouble by the cops but who cares? It's life or death right now.

As I got home, I slammed the door. My eyes started to gain tears and now I'm a piece of shit laying of the floor crying.

Darryl heard me and quickly ran to me. He bent down to comfort me. He hugged me so I can cool down. Once I cool down he asked me what happened.

"W-Well... I went to meet Vincent in the library to talk about stuff but it wasn't about talking. He was basically confessing his feeling to me.. I didn't wanna hurt him so I said I didn't like him back softly. He didn't like that. He started yelling at me. I tried to soothe him down but couldn't so I yelled back. Th-then he- then he.."

I broke down in tears knowing I couldn't do anything. I know I'm weak during this kind of situation. I was a hobby for me but I couldn't get use to it.

Darryl hugged me again. When we separated he softly said. "Go on muffin."

"Well he kissed me.." I whispered. I look up to see Darryl eyes on fire. He quickly dragged me to his car and started driving to Vincent's house.

When we arrived he opened his door and slammed hit. He sped-walked to Vincent's door and pounded on it loudly. I didn't wanna know I was here so I climbed to the back seat cuz the windows were covered.

The only thing I saw was darryl kicking something or Someone.

After he was done he walked back to the car and opened it. When he closed it I saw some red drips on his face. "Hey... you got stuff on your face y'know?" I said.

Darryl looks at me and laughs and looks at me. "Don't worry sweetie, it's just ketchup."

On the whole way home My heart was fluttering that he called me sweetie