Hanahaki disease

A6d=Vincent
Badboyhalo=Darryl
Skeppy= Zak
Since Zak is always the target let's make Darryl the target for this disease >:)

Darryl was streaming on Saturday until he started coughing a lot. He said "be *cough* right *cough cough* back." He quickly muted himself and walked to the bathroom. Hel locked the door and started throwing up. He felt so sick. When he was done he looked at the toilet. It had blood and flowers. Blue tulips.... Darryl just sighed flushing the toilet and walking back. He decided to forget it but he could never. His brain was like reminding him every time to see what's happening with him.

After he ended the stream he decided to search up on google.
'Why am I coughing up flowers?'
He clicked on a website and turned shocked.
This is what the website said:

Why are you throwing up flowers?
1) maybe your a dumbass and just ate flowers
2) you have hanahaki disease. It's a disease based on a Korean myth with one side love. To end the disease you have to of course fall inlove with your crush or here are two other things that you might do.
1. Go to the hospital and take out the flowers and feeling for your crush out.
2. Be the bitch you are and suffer on your last days of life.

Of course Darryl won't do the last one. But Zak is his roommate. It's gonna be hard to avoid him. When he turned off his computer and went on his phone. When he opened Twitter there was a lot of fans worrying about him. He was so blessed but has to lie to them. But there was a comment that said.

Y/N : this person has hanahaki. I can't tell by the coughing and how he threw up. How? I had hanahaki before. Didn't end well so if you have it please just please! Confess to your crush
300k likes           100k comments

Darryl was freaking out. How did they know?!
So he decided to just comment he's sick. And he did.

Badboyhalo: Sorry about the coughing on my stream! I'm just a little bit sick :c
503k likes  200 comments

Wow that was fast for them to see it. But I guess everyone knows so. Darryl started to cough a lot. He's lucky Zak walls is soundproof cause he always in his room and he makes so much noise. He opened the door to his room and ran to the bathroom. He started throwing up on the toilet. He hated this disease he hated everything about it. But he just remembered something. Who is his crush?

"No it can't be Zak. Well he flirts with me a lot and he's really cu-" Darryl paused he knew it. "It's him alright." He sighed. He went under his bed to get a surgical mask. When he got it he put it in and went to the living room. Zak was already their watching The office. "Hey du- wow there! Are you sick?" Zak asked with a hint of concern. Darryl just nodded and sat down next to Zak. Darryl's mask color was red and black so no body will know the blood on it. "Well anyways why does it smell like my favorite flower?" Zak asked a little bit confused. Darryl looked up at him in confusion then sighed. "I have a lot of flowers in my room. But mostly all of them died so my sister gave me your favorite flower and said that this flower will last long." He lied and he knew it. But he did brought zak's flower to his house so he would cover up his disease. (Smart)

"oh cool." Zak blushed. He knew he liked Darryl. Darryl started coughing. Zak patted his back. "You okay dude?" Zak said. Darryl sighed again and said. "I don't feel good. Maybe we should go to sleep now." Zak nodded and went in his room.

After Zak left Darryl started coughing a lot. He ran to the bathroom and threw up again. After he was done he knew it was gonna be a long run before he was dead. So he tried to make the most of it. Aka pushing his youtuber career to the limits.

When the stream on the channel The trio started he had to cover up his whole face came. He knew that if he showed his face everyone will start worrying about him. But he naturally didn't care tbh. He just didn't want to be seen in a surgical mask while on stream. So he just covered his face. And if they will say to show his face he would just deny.

"Ahaha ok let's go and ask some questions!" Zak sad excitingly looking at the chat. Vincent was talking to the comments while Darryl just stayed silent. He was never this silent actually. "Hey Bad. Why are you so silent all of a sudden?" Vincent asked looking at his screen. Darryl stayed silent until he came back for somewhere. "Sorry! I was just going to the bathroom." Darryl said his voice cracking. The chat became worried of him again and kept questioning what's wrong with him. Yes something is wrong since he hadn't posted in a long time before.

"Guys I'm swear I'm fine! No need to worry you muffin." Darryl laughed at how people are so worried about him. "Anyways let's answer this question." Said Zak "are you and Bad dating?" Vincent giggled at the question and started recording. "Of course we are! Haven't you seen the flirting?" Zak giggled. "Oh my goodness Skeppy." Darryl sighed. "What? It's true!" Zak exclaimed. Darryl got angry and slammed his fist on his desk. Zak muted himself and laughed. Then Zak ward coughing and coughing and coughing. "Bad! Are you okay?!" Vincent asked. "Be *cough* right *cough cough* back." Darryl said muting himself and running to his bathroom. Zak was the person streaming so no body knew what he was doing.

Darryl groaned. 'Why is this happening to me?! And of all the people it's him!' Darryl anger turned into tears and he cried for a lot of minutes. Going to the stream. Everyone was worried. They didn't know how long darryl would stay like that until they forced Zak to go to him. They were roommates after all actually. "Cmon Skeppy! Just go see if he's alright." Vincent said slamming his fist. "FInEeee." Zak said muting himself too and going to Darryl room. It was locked. He knocked and said "Darryl? Are you ok?" Then Zak heard whimpering. He was panicking. "Darryl open the door immediately!" He yelled. Then he smelled flower and blood. 'What?' He asked in his mind. Then the door unlocked. And Zak saw something horrific.