Protection

{CONTEXT: Uhhh rape? No... uhhh oh got it! Slight inappropriate
You've been warned ^3^

What Zak is wearing

What Darryl is wearing

Hhhhh-

It's been a few years. Darryl and I been in a fight recently (aka years ago) we don't know where we are but I miss him.

I walked through the alley way going to a store when someone's shoulder brushed on mine. We didn't really make eye contact but that man was really cute.

'I hope I meet him soon. I really need someone to keep me busy from him' I thought. He was going where I was going so I didn't really mind.

I got a little basket from a stack of them and started to gather food I need so I can cook. There was a last raw steak and before I reached it someone touched my hand when I touched the raw steak.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said worrying if he'll say it's not ok. "It's fine..." the guy mumbled before put his hand back and leaving so I can have the raw steak.

'He's hot too...' I blushed by the thought of that. I couldn't fall in love with a stranger... right?

I started walking to the park after I put the stuff in the car. It was such a nice day today to go walk. I saw my boyfriend, I got scared and quickly walked away. But it was too late.

"Zak! Where have you've been I was so worried.." Kaden said. He hugged me from the back. 'Playing innocent huh?' I thought. I knew he was gonna play innocent in public. He didn't wanna ruin his reputation.

He dragged me to an alleyway and pushed me on the floor. "What have I said about running away huh?! You know you'll gonna get punished.." He said then quickly got on top of me.

I tried to push him away but couldn't. "Get off of me Kaden!" I yelled. But it didn't push.

I hate this I hate this I hate you I hate everything you own I hate your dna I hate you-

(Slight inappropriate)

"Kaden!" I moaned. He was sucking me neck giving me hickies. I don't wanna admit but it felt good. (LoL I'm so dead)

"Heh that's my boy." He chuckled. He went back to goin on, on my neck. I wanted it to stop now.

"S-Stop!" I said. He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were in rage. "DONT YOU EVER" he slaps me "EVER!" He slapped me again "COMMAND ME." He slaps me so hard I fell on the dirty floor.

"HEY!" He said running and punching Kaden so hard he passed out. I was shaking and he came up to me.

"Are you alright sir?" He said holding my hand. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered trying to get up but couldn't. Him on me somehow made my legs numb.

He hugged me then picked me up. He put me in his car and started driving. Is this kidnap or...  nvm this person is cute and hot so it's worth getting kidnapped.

He parked in his garage, opened my door, picked me up, walk inside, and put me on his quest bedroom in think. "You'll be safe here." He smiled.

I snuggled in the blankets before falling asleep.

(Next day.)

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I got out of bed and walked down stairs. It took me awhile to find where the kitchen was but I found it. I saw him cooking some eggs and bacon.

"Good morning." I yawned. He turned around and smiled. "Good morning uhhh..." he paused. "Zak" I said. He smiled once again. "Zak, I'm Darryl. Nice to meet you!" He said.

We ate breakfast and did anything we wanted. I was very lonely here and Kaden would usually give me a hug if he wasn't in the mood to abuse. So I walked up to darryls room if I could even find it.

"Darryl..." I said walking closer to him. He closed his laptop. "Yes Zak?" He asked. I sat down next to him and started hugging him. He was shock before giving in.

"Your soft and warm." I said quietly hugging tighter. "Heh thanks." He hugged me tighter too.

And that was the beginning of our story.

(PART 2 SOON)