Wattpadd fanfic!

Badboyhalo=Darry
Skeppy= Zak

Zak was thinking for a plan until he got one. 'I should read fanfics from my fans! And to double it I'm should collab with Darryl!' He thought. Then he went on texting to text bad

Darryl=bold
Zak=italics

Bad
BAD
DARRYL
BALD
DUDE ANSWER
read on 12:01 am

Oh my goodness Skeppy! What do you want?!
Read on 12:01 am

I have a video to make and I want you in it! So get in teamspeak now!!!!!!!
Read on 12:02 am

Ok ok! You muffin.
Read at 12:02 am

Zak was waiting for Darryl to get into teamspeak and join his call. Finally when Darryl came Zak yelled. "What's up guys! Today I'm gonna be reading fanfics!! Right Darryl??" Darryl was confused and said. "I thought you didn't like the fanfics." "Welp I like it now! Here I'll share my screen." Zak said sharing his screen. When they were finally on wattpad they decided to search up the 'dumb' ship name skephalo. Surprisingly they saw billions but they decided to chooses a skephalo oneshots.

They were reading until Darryl asked. "Hey Skeppy. Why does it say smut? Is it like idk food?" Zak started to see aka scroll really fast while reading. Then he finally knew what smut means and quickly exited the book. He muted himself and talked the his fans. "Why would you make smut for Badboyhalo and me?" Zak sighed unmuting himself. "Let's read a different oneshot." Zak said looking for one. All of them had kissing and other stuff which made them uncomfortable.
Darryl was reading a paragraph of the story
Story=bold

Zak was crying cause his cousin died. He decided to call Darryl since he had a.. CRUSH on him.. so he call him.

"Hey Zak! Why are you calling? Is it because you wanna make a video? I'll make on- "

"Darryl my cousin died...."

Darryl was silent for a few minutes. Then he heard small crying on the other side of the phone. He quickly said

"No no! Don't cry it's gonna be okay! Here I'll come to your house to comfort you for a while." He said grabbing the keys and going in his car

(Ack I gave you a small paragraph of my next story omg.)

They were in the end of the story and they were reading until.. (The ending of the story in the story they are reading are not the ending of the story I'm doing next)

They were laying on the couch. "Hey Darryl... I wanted to tell you something." Zak said. "Ya what is it Zak? You know you can tell me anything.." Darryl sighed knowing it would be a troll. But it wasn't. "D-D-Darryl I....I r-really like y-you." Zak said cuddled up on the other side of the couch. Darryl was silent, his face red. "It's ok if you don't like me. Can we at least be friend?" Zak asked trying not to cry. "No.." Darryl mumbled but Zak heard it. Zak was bursting into tears. He hid his face with his hands. Then someone moved his hand to see his face.

"I don't wanna be friends... I wanna be lovers." Darryl said kissing him-

"OH MY GOODNESS NO. END THE VIDEO ZAK." Darryl said. Zak sighed and ended it since he said his name. "Wow that was a wonderful story right Darryl?" Zak asked. Darryl was a blushing mess but decided to say nothing. "Darryl? You there? Welp this is awkward." Zak said mumbling some thing Darryl can hear. "Why is Darryl so cute for some reason? I hope he is not hear to hear me."

Zak sighed spinning around his chair. Darryl decided to play the game Zak was saying. "Hey I'm back! I just got some chips." Darryl said quickly grabbing the chips on the side of his desk and eating it. "Oh ok! So do you wanna talk?" Zak asked. "Ya I wanna talk why you said I was so cute." Darryl smirked. Zak face instantly become read and stuttered a "because you are." "What? I couldn't hear you." Darryl said. You can feel the smirk on his face. "Because YOUR CUTE DARRYL!" Zak yelled. "Welp your cute too." Darryl smiled softly.