Thanksgiving

Today was thanksgiving. Zak was thankful and Darryl was too. They always plan before it comes up.

(1 month later)

They were on their phones in the living room posting stuff on Twitter. And Zak doing what he does.

"Hey Zak."

Zak turned and said "ya?" Darryl turned too and said. "Hey why don't we plan for thanksgiving?" "Sure!" Zak exclaimed his eyes with stars on them.

And they did. Took 1 hour and 42 minutes to complete it.

(Present)

Darryl opened some drawers and took some thanksgiving decorations inside it.

"Hey Zak! Come down I'm decorating." Darryl yelled so Zak could hear. Luckily Zak heard loud and clear and ran downstairs his smile big.

"Can we start can we start?" Zak said looking at Darryl grabbing stuff to set it up. Darryl laughed. "In a minute you muffin." Darryl said grabbing some tape too.

All Zak could do was huff and pout before grabbing a stuff animal turkey and making a run for it. Of course Darryl reacted fast and started running after him.

Soon Zak stopped with warning. Darryl then knocked down Zak and he fell. They were all panting of what happened.

They blushed when they saw what position they were.

Darryl hand were on the side of Zak while Zak was on the bottom laying down. They quickly separated sitting a few feet away from each other.

"Let's just start decorating for thanksgiving..." Zak mumbled.

"Let's let's start doing that."
Darryl said

They started decorating forgetting everything that happened the past few seconds.

When they were done the looked at each other and smiled, then they looked back and saw how much effort they took to decorate the house.

Soon they cooked some delicious thanksgiving meals. They had turkey, mash potatoes with gravy, stuffing, pumpkin pie, etc.

When they were done they heard a ding-dong on their door.

"I'll get it!" Darryl said walking to the door. He opened it and couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Vincent, Clay, and Dave! But wearing pilgrims outfits. Darryl tried not to laugh but failed which made them turn red of embarrassment.

"Gosh you guys look ridiculous!" Darryl said between his laughs. Zak heard it then walked to where Darryl was and burst into a laughing when he saw them.

"Guys stop laughing! This took so long to make me fit in I don't even know if I could get this out." Clay said twisting to see his outfit. Which was a pilgrim dress

"Yours is hard? You're wearing a dress! The easiest thing to take off of. We men in this suit would be so embarrassed and uncomfortable about it. It's so hot in here." Vincent said.

"I agree with you Vincent." Dave said turning to look at Vincent.

Soon they all started laughing. Then Clay got a perfect answer and went through his backpack. There he picked up a dress and handed it to Zak, then a suit and handed it to Darryl. Zak was bright red when he noticed he had to wear a dress.

"What?! I'm not wearing this! This is so girly." Zak said trying to stop blushing.

They laughed at how red Zak is then Darryl said "Cmon Zak it isn't bad! After this we can eat f- and there he goes."

Few minutes later

Zak steppes our of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen his face blushing. He blushed harder when he saw Darryl wearing a pilgrim suit. Darryl noticed and laughed then motioned to come here. Which Zak of course did.

When he did he asked "why did you notion me to come here?"

"To do this." Darryl said.

Before Zak could speak Darryl lifted Zak up and placed him on his lap. Zak blushed but blushed even more when his friends did an OOOooooOoOoOo~.

When they were done saying that they started to eat. Zak getting sum mash potatoes and some turkey, Darryl getting some turkey and stuffing, Clay getting nothing cause he already ate some with his family, Dave literally getting everything, and Vincent just getting pumpkin pie.

When they were done they decided to watch a movie. A THANKSGIVING MOVIE.

They watched it until it was 6:00pm. It was daylight saving so it was 7:00pm if it wasn't. Dave, Clay, and Vincent decided to leave since they wanted to spend more time with their family.

After they left Darryl just hugged the little sleepy Zak. He hummed so Zak could go fully asleep. Which he did. He picked Zak up and walked straight to Zak's room.

He placed Zak on the bed, tucked him in, kissed his forehead, and quietly said goodnight before turning of the lights and shutting the door.

All Zak could do after was smile and think this:
"Best thanksgiving gift ever."

A/N: AHHHHH TOO EARLY FOR THANKSGIVING BUT IDC!