Treehouse

The trio's decided to build a treehouse for special meetings. (They live next door in the world) you are gonna be in it. Y/N is you. But you are gonna be a girl for this story. (Sorry boys...)

Vincent texted:
Hey guys! Let's go to the treehouse! I invited some people like Clay and Dave! Meet you guys soon.

Darryl texted back:
Oh my goodness now? Fine. ( ̄^ ̄)

Zak put down his phone. 'Another meeting? We had like 9 this week! This better be important.' Zak sighed turning of his desktop and getting up to get dressed.

When he get dressed he walks to the treehouse. There was Vincent and clay cuddling in a couch while Dave is just recording them to post on twitter or something.

"Hey Dave. What Vincent and clay doing~?" Zak asked pointing at them.

Soon or later Y/N comes around. (Yes your a youtuber in this.) "hey guys! Long time no see!" Y/N said.

"Y/N! I thought you moved to California? Why are you here?" Dave asked. Y/N giggled. "You idiot! I came to visit my mom for thanksgiving!" Y/N said sitting down on a bean bag.

Vincent sat up straight holding Clay closer to him. "Ok so we have Y/N, Dave, Me, Clay, Zak, and- where Darryl?" Vincent asked looking around.

Dave shrugged. "Beats me. He's been busy for the past months. He barely even gets time to play Minecraft now." Y/N just put a disappointed face.

"Wow I visit you guys for a fun time but I get this." Y/N just crossed her arms pouting and huffing at the sudden disappointment. Everyone laughed. "Hey guys let's play a game until Darryl comes!" Clay said clapping his hands.

We all nodded and decided to play truth or dare.

"Soooo Y/N.." Clay said "do you have a boyfriend?"

Y/N just said "No but I'm still looking for someone to keep me company with. But nothing important here since I have my two little pups. Anyways! Zak do you have a partner?"

"Basically no but it feels like I'm with someone since my fans literally ship me with anyone I make videos with. Especially Darryl." Zak shrugged. Then saw the inspiration on Y/N face.

"IM STILL DOING IT." Y/N said. "ok uhm Zak, do you have a crush? Be fricken honest."

Zak started to blush he stuttered out "y-yes I do.. but why do you wanna know?"

Soon we heard ladders climbing up. They look at the entrance and there he is, Darryl. "Sorry! I was so busy I forgot that we were supposed to be here." Darryl laughed nervously.

Y/N: "It's ok! You can sit beside Zak since there is space on the beanbag he is on."

Darryl nodded and sat with Zak. Zak moves away from Darryl. Darryl flares at Zak with confusion and concern.

"OK! I'll tell you why I brought you all here." Vincent said. "I was so lonely in my house I decided to make everyone come here."

"UgH I cMe here for nothing." Darryl groaned.

"Well we can just play a game like we did while we were waiting for you to come." Dave said.

"Mmm ok." Darryl crossed his hand laying on the beanbag.

"Truth or dare Vincent." Dave said.

"I would say dare cause I'm not a baby." Vincent said confidently.

"Move away from Clay." Dave said laughing at how Vincent confident face turned into sadness.

"F-fine." Vincent said scooting away from clay who was sad. Then Vincent got an idea.

"Clay! Truth or dare." Vincent said winking at him.

"Dare!" Clay said with excitement.

"Come to me." Vincent his hand opening.

Clay walked to Vincent and cuddled with him.

"Ok! Hmmmm Darryl! Truth or dare?" Clay asked Darryl. Darryl looked up from his book and placed it on the floor.

"Hmm dare I guess." Darryl shrugged.

"Go and make Zak sit on you lap." Clay said laughing at how stupid he was.

Zak gulped.

"Hmm ok. Zak come here." Darryl said. Zak nodded and crawled to Darryl. Soon he sat on his lap.

To not make both of them fall Darryl hugged Zak making him yelp.

"Y/N. Truth or dare?" Darryl asked.

Y/N looked at him

"Truth."

Darryl giggled at his question.

"Sooo.... are you single?" Darryl asked winking at y/n. Making her get what he is doing.

The plan between everyone except Zak and Darryl was to make Zak jealous. Everyone started to giggle.

"NoOOoO.. but you can be my boyfriend if you want~" y/n said seductively.

Soon everyone gave comment except Zak. It was like.

"You should be a couple!"

"It would be so perfect and cute!"

"Just kiss already."

Zak started to become Sad that everyone wanted them to be together. Y/N saw zak's face and just moved her lips to say. 'We should kiss now he looks sad.' Darryl nodded and signaled the others. They both nodded and everyone chimed

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!"

Darryl got up. Y/N got up. They looked at each other trying not to laugh. "This is so stupid." Y/N said giggling. "I know ri-." Darryl got pulled back and was hugged tightly.

There was Zak hugging him growling at y/n. Y/N laughed. "Ok ok he's yours." She said sitting on the beanbag.

"Zak. Truth or dare." Y/N said. Zak looked up at y/n and huffed.

"I can't stay mad at you forever so dare."

Y/N giggled

"Kiss Darryl please."

Zak looked shocked. Darryl too. "Uhmmmm ok.........." Zak stuttered.

Zak grabbed Darryl's collar and pulled him into a kiss.

"EW GET A ROOM." Dave said laughing.

They separated and Zak pouted. He wanted more but couldn't. Everyone chuckled at the pouting.

"Jeez Zak is you want more go to a bedroom." Dave said.

Everyone looked at him shocked and trying not to laugh. Zak and Darryl was flustered.

Vincent looked at the time. "OH S- "language." Darryl said.

"Fine fine. It's 9:00 pm. We should go home now."

Everyone agreed and said bye to everyone else.

They all fell asleep into a dream about things they like.