Park

A6d=Vincent
Skeppy=Zak
Badboyhalo=Darryl

Darryl would always go to the cherry tree since it calmed him down. When he went he saw a familiar person. It snapped. It was Zak?! Why was he here? Doesn't he live in LA? Darryl shrugged just taking a seat on the grass. Their were a lot of people here since it was a beautiful day. Darryl always give quick glances to Zak. Soon Zak saw Darryl and stared at Darryl he bit his lip. Darryl started to blush a little bit since Zak was staring at him.

The next day.

Darry ended the stream so angry so he decided to go to the cherry tree. It was a little cloudy so he didn't really think people would be there. But he was wrong. There was a lot of people there playing. Darryl sighed softly sitting on the grass again. When he saw Zak he started to blush. Zak spotted him and winked at him making Darryl blush even more.

For the next 2 weeks Zak was always there. Darryl wanted to say something but he would eventually know that Zak will say that he's badboyhalo. So he decided to not say anything. This morning was a little different there was Zak and Darryl. Darryl heard sniffing and looked across him. Zak was crying for some reason. Darryl sighed then walked to Zak sitting beside him. Zak looked up and started to speak. "Oh hi..." no answer. "Ok I'll tell you why I was crying. I fell in love with my best friend but soon they fall out of love with me. I'm a famous you tuber so everyone loves me but no one treats me like it." Zak said crying. Darryl couldn't help but hug him. Of course Zak hugged back. Then Darryl didn't expect the kiss from Zak on the lips. Of course he would kiss back. But he pushed Zak away blushing madly. Zak was just embarrassed of what he did. Darryl took out his phone and texted something to Skeppy on twitter (private message) Zak got the ding and looked at it.

Badboyhalo: I'm right next to you Skeppy. -_-

Zak started shocked then looked back at Darryl. Darryl was just giggling like a little kid. "Bad!" Zak said hugging Darryl. "Haha you found me." Darryl laughed hugging back. "I want another kiss." Zak said attacking him with kisses. "Haha! Ok stop." Darryl said. "Let's go to me house if you wanna watch a movie." Darryl said getting up giving a hand to Zak. Of course Zak room it and walked with him. When he closed the door Zak attacked him with kisses more.