Cheater!

Vincent= Half devil / half angel :^(
Badboyhalo= lilac Angel (they ya precious and very rare to be your boyfriend/girlfriend.):^|
Skeppy=devil >:^)
Karen= angel
Clay= golden angel (it's where their wings can run different colors)
David= devil
Hope you know the names!
Idk half is college au and other half is present time au :^3

Darryl was in his dorm. He was working on homework and reading some books about history. He was an straight A student and he was pretty popular. He was popular because of how nice he was with people and mean with mean people. Like if this person forced him do to his homework he would ask for a dollar in a fierce tone. Of course they would give it to him cause no body knew what would happen if he was angry. Oh and he also had a boyfriend (yes gay) name Zak. Everyone didn't care about gay people but some girl did.

Zak was a popular kid in college. He was popular from YouTube and other stuff. Fan girls would mostly surround him so that's why he always wears a hoodie. He loved Darryl a lot that if he commits suicide, Zak would follow his path just to be with him. That's how much he loved him. But fan girls like him because..
1) he was popular
2) lots of money
3) his handsome looks
4) to overcome Darryl.
Yes most girl hates Darryl in their class. They say he was the perfect student.

Zak was getting stuff from his locker until a girl name Karen (you know something bad will happen) came by. She was a hot girl. She was the leader of the cheerleaders too. She loves attention but mostly loves attention from her crush, Zak. "Heyyyy zakkk." Karen slurred slamming the locker. Zak jumper then growled at her. "What the fuck do you want?! I told you I'm gay." Zak growled looking at Karen. Karen just chuckled. "Well my hotness will make you straight again. And I know you want me~." Zak growled at what Karen said. He sighed. "Karen you know I have a boyfriend. I can't date you until that boyfriend that I love very much breaks up with me. And I WILL NEVER DATE YOU." Zak yelled the last part. Luckily no body was there to hear him. "Cmon zaky! No body is here and they don't check the cameras until next week and it would be deleted! So you can kiss me if you want." Karen said. "No I would never." Zak said. Karen got angry and grabbed zak's collar and kissed him. Zak flinched and tried to get away from her. But he couldn't allow to his girls since his dad was a 'gentleman'.

(Where Darryl is)

Darryl being the student council and Clay being it too decided to check the cameras. They were pretty excited since they never got time to buy they do now! Darryl decided to go and spy on his boyfriend Zak while clay was watching him. But they had to check the cameras too.

Darryl was looking at cameras when he felt a shove. "Ow clay! Why did you do that?!" Darryl asked mad then became confused. He was confused of Clays face. Clay face was a mix of sorrow and anger. Clay pointed on the screen. There, was Zak and Karen kissing. Darryl couldn't believe his eyes. He started crying. Clay hugged Darryl trying to comfort him. "Shhhh it's ok Darryl we'll try to asked why they were kissing." Clay said. All Darryl could do was nod.

(Not Where darryls is now)

David and Vincent were talking. When they saw Darryl and Clay. Darryl head was done so nobody could see his red eyes while clay's hand was patting Darryl back. "Dude what happened to Darryl?" David asked. Vincent ran and hugged Darryl. Clay walked to david. "Relationship problems." Clay said. David just groaned then asked a more personal question Clay didn't wanna say. "What was the relationship problem?" Clay was gonna day something until he felt a hand on his shoulder. The hand was now red. Clay gulped and looked behind him. Let's just say his eyes were trying not to trust what they saw.

There. Was Darryl his wings black not golden. His halo becoming goey and he had a tail. Their was little horn coming from his head and his eyes were ya know filled with blackness. Like the space. Everyone was looking at Darryl. Some people trying to help him but he ignored them. His eyes were filled with rage while others were panicking. They Darryl heard a familiar voice. "Oh my gosh! It's they innocent Darryl that's not so innocent at all. Wow! What a loser. So pathetic." It was Karen btw. Darryl looked behind flames in his eyes. He walked up to Karen and grabbed her neck. He lifted her up making her choke. The teacher came running but had nothing to do since they never deal with such anger before. "TELL ZAK WE ARE OVER." Darryl yelled throwing Karen to the floor. Karen was coughing up black stuff.

Some Girl came to Karen to help her. Boys and girl came to Darryl who went outside for some fresh air. "Uhh hey Darryl?" A familiar voice said. Darryl looked at the side of him and saw his cousin. His cousin had tears in her eyes. She hugged Darryl. "Don't you ever do that again Darryl. You know what you and my mom would say. This wasn't the last time you did it. It was when your ex boyfriend used you." Joy said. Darryl sighed and hugged joy. "It's ok Joy it's just relationship problems again." Darryl said. They separated from the hug and Darryl told Joy everything. Joy was very understandable and precious. "Maybe he didn't mean it!" Joy exclaimed trying to make Darryl day sorry to Zak. "he did! I saw it with my own eyes!"Darryl said tears in his eyes.He didn't like crying about stupid stuff liked this but he couldn't let his love one go. "that is it." Joy said. She teleported both of them here and left for a few minutes. When minutes passed she came back with Zak. Zak was becoming dull and sad after what Clay, Vincent, and David told him. He explained it to them and they forgave him. He just need Darryl to.

"you guys stay here until you are in love again!" Joy exclaimed slamming the door and locking it.
Here
We
Go
Again.
😫