Hanahaki disease part 2

Ok review:

Darryl got a disease that he thought was a myth. It was a disease called hanahaki. It's where you have one side love and you throw up flowers. Somehow Darryl got it from Zak.

Zak, Darryl, and Vincent where steaming while Darryl was coughing crazy and muted himself to throw up in the bathroom. After he did that he walked out of the bathroom and leaned on the door, crying. Vincent got worried of him and forced Zak to go ask if he was alright. Zak went and when he knocked and asked if he was alright no answer. He heard sobbing  and  he panicked and started banging on the door. Then the door unlocked and Zak saw something that brought shivers up his spine.
———————————————————————

When Darryl unlocked it he was a mess. His skin had flowers on it and he looked like he hadn't slept for days. "Darryl! What happened to you?!" Zak asked concerned. "Hahah remember that disease where you throw up flowers?" Darryl asked sleeping half way through. "Yesss????" Zak said suspicious. "Well I have it haha hA.." Darryl started cried. Zak hugged him knowing how to deal with this disease.

"Darryl who do you like?" Zak asked. Darryl just looked away trying not to let Zak know his blush. "Darryl. Who. Do. You. Like." Zak said but more sharply. "I-I." Darryl tried to say it but I didn't come as plan. He always kept stuttering. "Ok if you can't say it let's just write it on a piece of paper. Your skin almost has flowers everywhere." Zak said leading Darryl to his room. Zak looked in his drawers and got a pen and a piece a of paper. He places it on the table Darryl was sitting and gave Darryl the pen. It took Darryl minutes to focus on what he was doing. "Do I really have to?" Darryl asked looking at Zak. "Of course you do! Or you want to die anyway?" Zak exclaimed almost falling of the chair. Darryl laughed when Zak flinched a little bit. Zak blushed not from embarrassment but from the cute giggle Darryl did. "Your so cute when you giggle." Zak mumbled but somehow Darryl heard. "W-What?" Darryl said face red.

Zak knew how to tell if people like him and mostly when he found out he wouldn't really care that much but this. He was happy.

Zak grabbed Darryl's wrist and pulled him into a beautiful kiss. Darryl was shock but soon melted into the kiss. It took 5 minutes until they separated. They were gasping and panting for air because of that kiss. "That. Was amazing." Zak gasped. "Ya it was." Darryl said.

Zak noticed flowers coming out of Darryl's skin and falling to the floor. "Oh so you loved me huh?" Zak smirked. Darryl blushed knowing he can't deny. "Well canyoubemyboyfriend." Zak said quickly. Darryl didn't hear anything but he heard boyfriend so he guessed he was asking him out. "Yes. I would be your boyfriend." Darryl smiled kissing Zak again.

•The end•

A/N: AHHHHHH SO BEAUTIFUL! Actually it's the same since my oneshots end happy and other stuff