Sick

I'm sick rn lmao so why don't I make a chapter about it?

Zak was walking in the rain. He was walking to a shop to get some stuff for Darryl's return.

When he got home he placed the stuff on the side of his room and fell asleep.

He woke up from the door opening. He started to cough a lot. He didn't feel well at all.

Darryl heard the coughing and decided to come inside Zak's room. There he saw Zak on his bed coughing. He walked up to him and placed his hand on his forehead.

"Zak! Your burning! Are you sick?" Darryl questioned. Zak looked at Darry and nodded. Darryl got up and went to the kitchen to get some medication.

When Darryl was getting medication Zak looked outside the window. It was morning and very beautiful outside to go on a walk. It sucks that Zak has to stay inside all day since he was sick.

Zak didn't hear the door open. He just looked at the window his head leaning on his hand.

"Zak..?" Darryl asked. "Your medication is here." Darryl said placing it on his table. Zak looked behind him and sighed. "Ok.." Zak said quietly getting up and walking towards Darryl.

While he was walking he tripped and was about to fall until Darryl catch him. Zak's hand was on Darryl shoulder so he wouldn't fall.

They started to blush and look away from each other. Zak got out of Darryl's grip and took the medication on the table.

He yawned and placed it in his mouth, drinking water after it. He went and laid on his bed after that forgetting Darryl was there.

Darryl sat next to the bed and put his hand on Zak's hair. "Are you gonna be fine while I stream?" Darryl asked.

"Yea.." Zak said turning away from Darryl before sleeping.

1 hour later.

Zak woke up. He knew he couldn't bother Darryl since he was streaming so he decided to watch his stream.

"Ha hA hA very funny gangster_Melvin" Darryl said rolling his eyes. He was having a rough time making them participate. But he was happy the Zak was asleep.

Skeppy: baddd~~~ can you come to my room I feel sick again.

Darryl looked at it and sighed. "Be right back guys! Gotta deal with a muffin." Darryl said before pausing his stream. (Aka where he technically ends it but the chat is still going)

He walks to Zak's room opening it. "Zak?" Darryl asked. Darryl looked at Zak and gave him medication. Zak took it putting it in his mouth, swallowing it with water, and turning around to face Darryl.

"Darryl.... can you stay here in my room for the night? I'm kinda didn't like it when you were gone.. and besides I'm sick." Zak asked. Darryl just nodded.

It was currently 9:00 PM and they were ready to sleep. "So where am I sleeping?" Darryl asked. Zak giggled and pointed at the closet. Darry got confused and opened it.

He found a water bed in a box. "How are we gonna put water in it tho?" Darryl asked. Zak shrugged. "Just sleep next to me." Zak said. Darryl blushed but decided to do it.

And they slept like two babys.

This book has like 42+ chapter *^*