Seven minutes in heaven

WARNING: This include Tech6d
Technoblade x A6d
If you don't like please skip it
MoStly tech6d
NOT THAT MUCH SKEPHALO

Zak decided to skip school and go to his dorm. He was currently in college and he hated it. The day his strict parents decided to put him in college was the worse day for him. He didn't wanna be here at all. He just wanted to go home. But at least he can meet his friends.
Zak shut the door, placed his backpack on the floor, and plopped in bed. He wanted to sleep but he didn't want to either. He groaned on how bored he was. When he heard the door open he sit up excited that his roommate is back.

"Hey Dave!" Zak said. Dave didn't know he was there and jumped. Zak laughed at how scared he was. "You scared me! You should've texted me you were here before you skipped!" Dave yelled. Zak rubbed his eyes. "Sorry! I didn't wanna disturb your so called 'study." He said rolling his eyes. Dave just sighed knowing that he would lose this argument. "Well anyway I'm letting you invite some people so we can talk. Only 2 people ok?" Dave said crossing his arms. Zak rolled his eyes again. "Fine MOM." Zak said sternly. Dave laughed and rolled his eyes too. Soon he left Zak's room to go to his room, shutting the door behind him.
Zak decided to think who he would bring. Maybe Darryl? Yea sure. Clay? He might be busy. Vincent? Yea I guess. Zak grabbed his phone and started calling them.

"Hello? Zak?" Darryl asked. Zak's eyes lit up. "Hey! Can you come to my dorm? Dave and I want to hang out with you and Vincent!" Zak said. "I don't know...." Darryl said with a teasing voice. Zak pouted. "StOp tEasInG mE! You know I want to come and I know your schedule! Your free today!" Zak said. Darryl chuckled. "Fine fine I'll go." He smiled. "Thanks! Now I have to call Vincent!" Zak said before ending it. He searched up Vincent's phone number before calling it. "Hey Vincent!" Zak exclaimed. "Hey." Vincent said yawning in the middle of it.
"Can you come to our dorm? I wanna hang out with you!" Zak said. Vincent's eyes widened. "Is dave gonna be there? Where is he? When will he come back?" Vincent kept asking question so Zak just said. "He's gonna be there!" Zak said. Vincent sighed in relief. "Thank Zak well good bye!" Vincent said. "Good bye lover boy." Zak smirked. "ZAK STO-" Vincent said before Zak ended the call. Then he got a ding.

French dude that my roommate wants to suck his baguette: You better not say anything about the call Zak. and- wait. Is that my name for you? CHANGE IT.

Skephalo: no, unless you change mine.

French dude that my roommate wants to suck his baguette: Ugh fine.

Sleepy: fair enough

French dude: fInAlLy bye

Sleepy: bye

Zak giggled evilly and changed his name back to his usual.

{ Skeppy has changed French dude's name to Tech6d }

'He would see it soon' Zak thought placing it down on the table. "DAVE!!!!!!" Zak whined. Dave opened his door. "WHAT? WHAT YA WANT?" Dave asked angrily.

"I WANT YOU... TO SUCK A POPSICLE."

BEEEEEEEEP

"I WANT YOU TO FETCH ME SOME GATORADE!" Zak said on the floor laying done. Dave groaned and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out a red drink. He gave it to Zak. Zak said thank you and started drinking it. "Well I was wondering... who did you invite for the visit?" Dave asked. Zak looked at him with a 'you know..' face. Dave looked at him happily. "Wait.. Darryl and Vincent?!" Dave asked jumping up and down. Zak laughed and nodded. "YeP! And stop jumping! You'll disturb the neighbors below us!" Zak got up and put his hand on Dave's shoulder for him to stop moving. "STAY YOU PIG." Zak said laughing. Dave shot him a glare and he stopped laughing. Zak backed away a little bit before walking and shutting his room.

*Knock knock* Zak heard the door and quickly but surely dashed to the front. Dave noticed him running and was worried what happened. But he just saw Zak talking to Darryl and Vincent. "Oh hey guys! Long time no see." Dave said laughing. Darryl looked at him with a 'we literally talked a minute ago' face. "Well anyways...." Dave said uncomfortable. "We should play truth or dare?" "YES!" Said Zak. Vincent just blushed at Dave. He looked away nodding. "Uhh sure?" Darryl said in a question tone.

Once they were in a circle they decided for it to be zak's turn. "Hm.. Dave truth or dare?" Zak asked very impatiently. Dave shifted into a new sitting position until he said "dare." Zak's eyes lit up and Darryl put his hand on his face. "Now you muffin. Don't ever let your happiness get the best of you or you're going to time out." Darry warned pointing at Zak. Zak rolled his eyes, giggling before thinking of Dave's dare.

'I should do seven minutes in heaven for Dave. But who? Darryl. No I would kill him if he did anything to my crush. Vincent. yea sure since Vincent's has a crush on him' Zak sat straight up. "Do seven minutes in heaven..." he continued "with Vincent." Vincent was on his phone before he looked at Zak with eyes shook. Dave just wanted it done so he grabbed Vincent's hand, drag him to a closet, close it and lock it. Zak started the timer.

Dave and Vincent sat uncomfortably next to each other. "Well- "Dave." Vincent said straightly. Dave was very shocked at how serious he was since he was always goofy. "I liked you a lot.. like more then (nope) and (nope) I just wanted to tell you." Vincent said. Dave was quiet. Vincent knew he was gonna be heart broken so he started crying. Dave was shocked for a few minutes until looking up at Vincent, crying. His whole mind made a turn and focused on this one person he loved.

"Vincent! No it's ok. I love you too. I just didn't wanna tell you." Dave said. Vincent couldn't help but cry more. His heart was already brokened by his parents divorcing, he didn't want his first crush to reject him and break his heart again. Dave couldn't decided what to do so he just gently pecked his lips on Vincent. He stopped crying and almost instantly fell into it too. Once they ended Zak yelled "SEVEN MINUTES OVER! COVER YOURSELVES UP IF YOU HAVE A HICKEY." The two people in the closet's face go red.

"Soo~~~ did you guys make out?" Zak asked. "NO!" Dave and Vincent yelled out at the same time. Darryl got up, grabbed zak's hoodie, dragged Zak into a corner and left him there. "You are staying there for 5 minutes."darryl said. Darryl sat down. "Why are you here?" Zak asked. "So you won't do anything stupid." Darry answered. "Well come cuddle with me while your waiting!" Zak exclaimed putting his hands out. Darryl sighed and smiled, crawling to Zak hugging him.

Dave and a6d are in Dave's room probably cuddling in bed since they were really tired.

Let just say the teachers won't happy that they skipped school for 2 days because of them sleeping for 2 days.