Am I more as a fan to you...?

AU!
Zak is the fan of Darryl
Darryl is a youtuber with millions of subs
Let's continue~
(I'm doing povs now)

Zak pov*

"OMG!!! I'm gonna meet my favorite youtuber!!!! Eeee!" I said when I saw a letter that I was invited to vidcon.

Technically this vidcon was different since the youtubers decide if your coming or not.

I keep jumping up and down until I got tired. I soon realized that tomorrow I was leaving so I started to pack my things.

When I was done and plopped on my bed and fell asleep peacefully. I can't wait until tomorrow

—————————Next day——————————

I yawned as I sit up from my bed. I soon realized today was the day..

"Yes!!! I get to meet my favorite youtuber!" I squealed. Soon I just started to get ready to leave.

*time skIiIip*

When we landed to Los Angeles my heart started beating rapidly. I soon rent a hotel.

When I was done putting stuff on the hotel I decided to go to a cafe right across.

While I was walking I saw this man. He was clearly hiding his face from humanity or because it's cold. I got really sad since he was still shivering.

'I should give him my scarf that my grandma made' I thought to myself while getting the scarf away from my neck.

When I started walking to him he noticed. He started shaking more a little nervous of what would happen. I giggled and drew the scarf right over him. He smiled.

"Hi! I'm Zak! You looked cold so I decided to help you!" I said gleefully. He just chuckled

"I'm Darryl. You might known me as the youtuber but if you haven't. What a surprise!" Darryl said when he saw my eyes widen.

"Y-You D-D-Darryl? Oh! I-I'm sorry I-I didn't notic-"

He stopped me there by hugging me. I flinched a little bit hugged back. Soon we separated.

"You were so confident why are you not anymore?" He said chuckling while I pouted and turned away.

"Hey.. I meant it as a joke. I'm sorry." Darryl said trying to hug me. I turned around just to feel hands on my hips.

We soon looked down at our position then looked up and blushed. Well I did. He only did a little.

"You know your eyes are really pretty.." Darryl said looking at my cinnamon brown eyes with sparkles on them. I couldn't concentrate at all.

"Your eyes look amazing too.." I said looking straight at his eyes. It was an emerald, green shimmered eyes with beautiful sparkles on them too.

When so started getting closer and closer to kiss until we got interrupted by another fan.

"OMG ITS DARRYL GUYS!" A fan girl said before all of them started running to him.

He didn't really want to talk to them but he had to. It was part of the youtuber life.

I saw his uncomfortableness and decided to take action.

"Hey! He needs to go to a very important meeting girls! It's a plan for his next videos too." I whispered the last part and they started to squeal.

"Is it one where you announce that this boy is your boyfriend?" One of them said to darryl. We both blushed.

"W-Wha?! No! We are just friends!" Darryl said. I was relieved and broken at the same time.

"Now what I saw when I saw you darryl~" a girl said before they all ran away, a giggling mess. Darryl and I just looked shocked and didn't really wanna talk about it.

Soon or later Darryl have me a card before running off at meeting up with his bodyguards. I look at the cars

————————————————————————
| Call me | | |
| (###) #####-##### |
————————————————————————

I started to stare at it shocked. 'He gave ME his PHONE MUMBER?!' I started to squeal quietly. Soon we started to text a little bit

When I got home I got a text.

Darryl 🥵💘💖
Hey! So are you going to vidcon?

(The name for Zak is the name Darryl put for him)

Zak 💞💓 😘🥰😍
Ya! Why did you ask?

Darryl 🥵💘💖
I'm just wondering.. hey if you wanna meet up before the vidcon and got to a cafe we could.

Zak 💞💓😘🥰😍
Of course! Let's meet at ############ at 1:00 AM.

Darryl 🥵💘💖
Ok! 💞

Zak 💞💓😘🥰😍
💞

When I shut my phone and put it down I looked at the time. It was 11:00 AM so I had time to relax.

I decided to watch a musical called heathers
While I was watching it and turned it off and got prepared to go to the cafe with Darryl.

Soon I was walking to the cafe. When I arrived I saw Darryl and he saw me. He waved his hand to a greeting hello and I waved back.

As I walk to him and sit down we just started talking about stuff like your goals, family, how old are you, etc.

Darryl then put a hand on top of my hand. I noticed and he noticed. We both blushed.

"Hey wanna go up that hill? It would be so much fun!" Darryl said pointing at the hill on top of it. I just laughed and nodded into a yes.

We soon started running up the hill and down playing tag. We got so tired we laid on the grass.

"Hey Zak-"

I'm kissing him
I'm kissing him
OMG IM KISSING DARRYL.

I kissed Darryl as he kissed me. We soon looked at eachother as the kiss ended.

"I think we would be great lovers right Zak?" Darryl asked looking down at me.

I looked up and nodded my eyes glowing with passionate love.

He started to walk to meet the other fans. As they talked they all said they saw the video of me and Darryl together talking. They asked if I was his boyfriend.

"Yes yes he's here. Zak why don't you come here they would love to meet you!" Darryl said waving to come at me. I gulped and started walking. Everyone started gasping.

"Woah! He looks so feminine!"

"Awww he's so cute. Darryl you picked a good one."

"Oh my gosh just kiss!"

Everyone chimes kiss. We couldn't really take it. Well I couldn't do I grabbed Darryl and kissed him. Everyone squealed.

And that's how I started my love life.