Cheater! Part 2

Ahh
AH
AHHHH
C;

Darryl was laying on the floor. Zak was just hanging on the wall looking at Darryl. "Could you please stop looking at me?!" Darryl snapped. Zak just nodded and looked away. 'Gosh why does joy always have to do this?! You know I'm never gonna love anyone.' Darryl thought. "You know Karen was forcing me to do it." Zak said. "Sureeee." Darryl rolled his eyes. "She did! Please believe me!" Zak said trying not to cry. Devils/Demons can't cry but Zak can. Just no body knows yet. "Well I saw you cheat on me with her! You can't deny it!!" Darryl yelled. All Zak could do was say "I'm sorry." Until he cried.

Darryl felt sorry about saying that since Zak was crying. He sighed and walked up to Zak. Zak looked up then looked down ashamed. Darryl day next to Zak and put his hand on his back. They stayed like that. Zak crying. Darryl thinking if he should forgive him. He hesitated "it's ok Zak I forgive you. Please don't scare me like that ever again." Zak looked up. His eyes glistening and his lips forming a smile. "Thank you so much!" Zak said pulling Darryl for a kiss. Darryl got shocked before going in to the kiss.

They kissed for a while until they heard the door open. They quickly separated. There was joy smirking. "So you guys decided to make up? Or even make ou- "shut up joy!" Darryl yelled his face red. Zak just laughed. Joy giggled then said "We are going back. It's been a week since you weren't there. A lot have changed since you guys were gone. Clay and Vincent got together an-

(Going to clay and Vincent)

Vincent was hugging clay in his room. Clay really enjoyed the embrace he was in. "Do you think Darryl and Zak are all right? We haven't seen them in a week." Clay said. Vincent hugged clay tighter. Clay noticed and sighed. "Nothing's is gonna happen between us you know. So stop worrying." Clay turned around and hugged him. Vincent didn't say anything and just hugged. "If anything happens between us we will work this out right?" Vincent mumbled. Clay looked up at Vincent and kissed his lips. "Oh course! Our love is desperate for each other." Clay said. Vincent just smiled and looked at his room. "We should start doing homework. We've been so worried we forgot." Vincent said letting go of Clay and walking to his backpack on the side. All Clay could do was whimper and pout that he wasn't in Vincent's embrace anymore. Vincent noticed that and chuckled. "You know I've been hugging you for an hour. Right?" Vincent said. Clay looked up and just pouted. "I wish it was longer then an hour." Clay said. Vincent got his homework and set it down on his bed so Clay can see.

It's been an hour since they were doing homework and they were almost done with it. "Just one more question!!!!!!" Clay said happily. Vincent just laughed and said "You just want a hug after homework right?" Clay blushed slightly and looked away. He nodded slowly. Vincent laughed then finished his homework and put it away. He walked up to Clay and hugged him. They were standing like that for a few minute until Clay got bored. "I'm tired can we cuddle on the bed?" Clay asked. Vincent nodded and leaded Clay to the bed. They got on the bed and cuddled until they fell asleep.

(Back with Zak, Darryl, and joy)

"And ya that what happened this week." Joy said. She noticed that Darryl and Zak were just doing their own business. She facepalmed herself and said "Anyways let's get you guys out of here. I'll teleport you to your room." Just snapped her fingers and they were gone.

Zak and Darryl were teleported to Zak's room. Darryl looked around his room and saw a picture on top of zak's bed. It was him and Zak. A red marker shaped as a heart were on the picture. Darryl looked at the red blushing mess of Zak. Zak didn't wanna see it and literally plopped on his bed. "Zak. You can't be ashamed." Darryl said sitting on the side of the bed. "Yes I can! That was so embarrassing that your sister walked on us making out." Zak said. Darryl laughed. "I've caught here making out with her boyfriend multiple times. So it's normal for us. Tho she teases me about it." Darryl said. Zak looked up and hugged Darryl. Darryl flinched. He soon got comfortable and hugged Zak back. "Don't leave me ever again." Zak mumbled. "Same to you too." Darryl said smiling.