Family meeting

This was held back for a little bit O_O

Zak and Darryl were a couple. A great couple.
But their families didn't accept their gayness. Only their cousin and sibling.

It was family meeting time. Today it was zak's family meeting. They drove to Zak's family house.

"Babe.. what if they don't like me?" Darryl asked. Zak laughed and smiled at him.

"Don't worry. They disowned me so it's ok if they both don't like us. Beside my cousin and sibling will protect me and you from our parents." Zak said. Darryl smiled softly.

They got out of the car and walked to Zak's parents house. They knocked a few times to see a girl.

The girl looked similar to Zak but girl version. "Hey big bro! How you doing?" The girl smiled at Zak. Then turned to Darryl.

"Ahh! If it isn't Zak's boyfriend! When he met you in highschool he couldn't shut up about you. He was always blabbering out how beautiful you were our 'parents' had to skip dinner that night." Zak's sister (I'll call her Michelle) laughed.

Zak was flustered. "StOOooOoOP!" Zak said punching Michelle. Michelle smiled. "Anyways come in! Everyone is here and they would like to see Zak's boyfriend!"

They walked to the kitchen and saw two older boy and a girl. They boy were around 15-18 and the girl looked 13. They all waved at Darryl.

This girl got out of her seat sending glared at her parents and Zak's. "Is this Zak's boyfriend??~~ omg he's perfect to literally dress up as a girl!" The girl said. The boy hummed.
"Ahem hello Zak's boyfriend. My name is Matthew, the other boy name is Josh, and the girl name is Mikayla."

Darryl smiled at how polite they were. "My name is Darryl. Pleasure to meet you." Matthew smiled. "Great to know someone has politeness in this family."

Mikayla hit Matthew's head. "YOU B*TCH." A learnt stood up. "MIKAYLA! YOUR LANGUAGE."

Mikayla pouted and sat down. Darryl and Zak sat down too.

"So... Darryl. Why do you like my son so much? Isn't he like... mean?" Zak's mom said.

"Actually no. He's nice overall." Darryl hummed cutting a piece of steak and putting it in his mouth. "And besides don't say that. That will make your child sad."

Zak's mom hit the table. "EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO." Zak's I'm screamed. Zak stand up from his sit and yelled back. "SAYS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO BECOME A DOCTOR OR IM A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS FAMILY."

They soon started chaos. One screaming the other one too. The others watching.

Zak's mom screamed. "WELL IF YOU WERENT BORN THEN I WOULD BE HAPPY!" Zak's mom covered her mouth. Everyone gasped.

"I-I.." Zak started to tear up. "I hate you." Zak's said before running to the front door. Opening it and leaving.

"Zak! Ugh." Darryl groaned running to the opened door and leaving too closing it shut.

Mikayla pouted and said. "You accepted me for being bi. Why can't you accept them?!"

Mikayla's mom put a hand on top of mikayla's. "It's different sweetheart. Now just hope Zak forgives her. But for now let's just eat." Everyone nodded and ate. Making small conversation and big ones too.

—————————with Darryl————————-

Darryl was walking in a playground. He soon spotted Zak on a bench, crying.

He sighed and walked to Zak. He sat down. He then placed a hand on Zak's shoulder making Zak look up. He smiled at Darryl but just looked down sad.

"You know we can go back and forgive th- "No! I don't wanna go back. C-can we just go home? I'm tired anyways." Zak asked looking up at Darryl. Darryl just nodded and picked Zak up bridal style

"H-Hey! Put me down!" Zak said firmly. Darryl just chuckled and shake his heads no. Zak crosses his hand and pouted.

His pout turned into a sleepy one and he fell asleep.