Christmas

Zak got ready for Christmas. He has the Christmas tree put and more decorations. He loved it.

"Yes! It's finally Christmas! I can now go and play in the snow." He said to himself getting out the door, outing a coat on and some boots, and then go and play in the snow.
While he was playing he noticed a strange man in the cold shaking.
'Oh poor him. Uhm should I go and ask him if he wanted to come to my house? But What if badboyhalo and a6d calls me..?' He thought. 'Eh they wouldn't mind.'
Zak got up from the snow and started walking to the man. The man didn't see him so when Zak tapped on his shoulder he flinched.
"Hey I saw you in this cold weather.... Do you wanna come to my house?" Zak asked. The man just stared at him then nodded.
'Huh I guess he can't speak.' Zak thought leading him to his house. When they were in his house Zak closed the door and locked it. Then they sat on a couch.
"So.... what's your name?" Zak asked the man.
"My name is Darryl." Darryl said.
Zak thought the voice was familiar.. too familiar.... but he let it slide.
"Oh ok! So do what do you wanna do?" Zak asked leaning on the couch.
"Hmm maybe video games." Darryl shrugged.
Zak got excited and leaded him to his gaming set. He logged on to Minecraft and started playing.
Darryl laughed.
"Wow! Didn't know you were this good!" He laughed. Zak smiled then frowned when he got killed.
"Damn it!" He said
"Hey watch your tone." Darryl said firmly making Zak scared.
"S-sorry..." he mumbled.
"It's ok." Darryl said
Then there was an awkward silence. Zak playing video games while Darryl watching.

"I'm tired I should go home." Darryl yawned.
For some reason Zak felt lonely when he said that so he pulled Darryl closely and hugged him.
"Don't go.... I'll miss you.." Zak said.
Darryl blushed then hugged back.
"It's ok I'll come back soon..."

2 months later.

Zak was now laughing playing with badboyhalo.
"Ugh Skeppy..." he groaned. Then he heard a doorbell.
"Oh might be the pizza I ordered be right back bald!" He said
"I'm. Not. Bald." Bad said firmly that Zak laughed.

When Zak was gone Darryl sighed.
"If only you knew about me.. Zak.."

:P