Smut 🥵😍

(Warning smut!) LOL

Lol those fools got tricked af

(Part 2 of wattpad)

Darryl and Zak decided to go on wattpad AGAIN.

It was Darryl's computer now. He wanted to know what smut is. So he did this.

Search: skephalo smut|

Zak's eyes locked on the screen when he saw that. "Darryl... what are you doing.." Zak stuttered knowing he didn't explain it to Darryl last time they went on it.

"I'm finding out what smut means!" Darryl said pouting.

This is what the cover looks like:

(Lol I tried)

Zak was sweating a lot. "I-I erm..." he stuttered.

He quickly exited the website.

"Wha- ZAK!" Darryl yelled at him.

"Why don't we stream¿" Zak asked.

Darryl nodded.

"Hey guys and girls! Today we will look on wattpad live!" Darryl said happily while Zak was eating some chips.

"Oh ya! Zak is here too! Say hi!" Darryl said.

"Hai!" Zak said happily munching on the chips.

"Ok then hmm Zak I really wanna know what smut means. Like just tell me a clue." Darryl asked.

Zak stuttered unaware of the chat. "W-Well uhh g-go ask the chat!" Zak said.

"Ok! Hey guys do you know what smut means?" Darryl asked. Then he looked in the chat to people say 'NO DONT DO IT YOU ARE TOO INNOCENT.' And 'STOP! SKEPPY! STOP HIM!'

'Sheesh why does everyone don't want me to see it?' He thought to himself reading the smut book. Oh you knew his face. Flushed and embarrassment. Darryl was like Zak, reading really fast so the chat won't see and understanding it. After he read it he paused and closed the website on his computer. He was blushing like a tomato.
"So-so you know what it means right?" Zak asked blushing.
"Darryl looked at his monitor and mumbled "yessss..... can you end the stream Zak?"
"S-sure..." Zak said before ending the stream and deleting the uploading stream video.

"So why did you wanna see it?" Zak asked. Darryl just groaned and said
"Curiosity really did KILL the cat."
Zak just laughed and got and idea.
He mischievously smiled.
"You know~ we can do what the book says- "SKEPPY OMG DONT YOU DARE."
Zak giggled.
"I love you darryl." Zak said sweetly.
Darryl giggles and sighed.
"Yeah yeah.