Hey little boy...

Check out the video! It really stands out from every music video ^^
(Don't forget to check out the original)
Original: hey little girl from Sophiemarie.b
Male version: (literally the same but it says male version in title. From T3abag
Enjoy! <3

Why is Zak depressed on every chapter tbh? Let's make Darryl it since he's always happy but you don't know what happens when he is not recording.

"Another day." Darryl mumbled before getting up. He was really upset that his mom died. So upset he fell in depression. He didn't wanna he in it since everyone in his channel and his friends said he was the 'angel'. Darryl just scoffed at what he thought about that label. It was a stupid label but he had to deal with it.

Darryl was making breakfast before he got a ton of text on his phone. He went to pick it up. Everyone was saying he forgot to stream which he knows he forgot to. He just didn't want to. But he had to, to make his channel brighter. "Like that's ever gonna happen" he rolled his eyes going on his pc. He started to prepare for the stream before starting. When he started it everyone was saying 'good morning!' And other memes. (I haven't been paying attention to some of the memes. I was just enjoying his videos. The streams really makes me uncomfortable if it makes him mad)

"Hey guys! Today I'm gonna play some games with you guys!" Darryl said. The fans heard a hint of sadness and started commenting if he was alright. Darryl took a chance to trick the fans to leave so he could talk with his real fans. "Nvm that! I'm gonna just talk about my favorite things!" Darryl said. His heart hurted when his 15k fans that were watching turns into 13k (I'm not taking memes. I hate the memes. I hate that everyone making him frustrated. Like chill guys he has a heart. Anyways I'm not complaining just keep reading. lol that rhymes)

He was talking and while he talked 13k turned to 10k. He waited for a few seconds before sighing and talking to them srsly. "Guys no memes please.. I just don't feel like myself today.." Darryl said seeing that the memes turned to concerns and comfort. He laughed at it.

"How stupid am I to make a channel just to get harassed? Cyber bullying is no joke. Why can't I just delete this channel and just go back to bed. My life has been shit. Yes I said a bad word but I'm serious. All I get from text is you guys spamming memes at me. Only 2% of the comments are happy. This is not a joke. The fans I know wild never leave this stream. But as you can see more then half my fans in this stream left. Do you even care? Do they? I didn't forget streaming. I didn't forget about my server. I didn't forget about anything! I'm just...." Darryl pauses for a second to take a deep breath before he snapped. "Depressed! You saying 'what??? He can be depressed?' Of course I can! My life is just a lie! Everyone is just faking the friendship I have! I don't even know if you guys are here for Skeppy or me! I even think Skeppy and a6d are I suing me for content! And those memes? CUT THAT SHIT OUT! I nearly had a mental breakdown cause of it! This is no joke if you guys are taking it. Tell everyone I'm done with you guys and I'm taking a break."

He ended the stream sighing. He's definitely gonna post the stream on his yt channel. He need everyone to see this. When he posted it his comments were like this:

"I'm sorry!!! No we are sorry!!! Please forgive us Ily 💞"
👍1k 👎
200 comments

"Stop crying! We messed up! We were too blind to see how you really feel! I can't with anyone either. All they do is make fun of you. Please come back and hug everyone as a sign you forgive us.. ilysssm (I love you so so so much)
👍 50k 👎
500 comments

He hearted the comments until he saw zak's and Vincent's comment.

Skeppy: Dude.... I didn't mean to make you upset. I even thought you loved the trolls. Please answer my call.. I miss you 🥺

90k Likes
500 comments

A6d: I-I can't even process what I heard. I really sorry for what I did, no I mean what me and Skeppy did. We didn't want to make you upset. We just thought you would like it. Please don't be mad at us. We are sorry..

Soon his phone started to ring. It was Zak. He hesitated before answering it.

"Hey." Zak said. Darryl now knew this is gonna be awkward. "Hey.. So do you mean what you commented?" Darryl asked. "Of course I do! I mean everything." Zak said loudly. Darryl laughed. "Oh ok cause I thought you were-" Darryl got cut off by Zak. "Look I didn't mean that. I love you. I just didn't know how to express myself. Vincent already knows so he helped me on it. That's why he asked if we were dating." Zak said. There was an awkward silence until Darryl sighed. "We can't... We live in different states- "We can still be together!" Zak cut him off once again. Darryl laughed. "Hey this is not a joke." Zak pouted. "I know it's not. Look I'll give you Ten days to achieve my love ok?" Darryl said. Zak perked up and cheered quietly. "Ok! Oh I have to got Darryl. Byeee love uuu." Zak said seductively. Darryl laughed and Zak could tell he rolled his eyes. "Ya ya love you too."

(If you are depressed please confront someone close to you or get a therapist to say why you are.)

Should I make a part 2??? Idk <3