Christmas Friend | Taejinkook

Taehyung and Jungkook are classmates who isn't really fond of each other. It was because of one reason. Kim Seokjin, the most handsome and well mannered boy of their class. The both would always fight for attention from this particular boy. What they hate the most is that, jin always treats them equally.  So whenever these 5th graders lock eyes, it would always end up in a fight.

It was Christmas and there is a tradition of choosing 'Christmas Friend' in their class. The students are supposed to bring a present which is under a certain budget on the day of the celebration. Christmas friend will be chosen that instant from taking lots from a bowl containing the name of everystudents of the class.

It was finally the day of celebration..the day taehyung and jungkook was waiting for. The students were asked to bring anything like decorating items or balloons if they wanted. Taehyung brought a big packet of balloons while Jungkook brought a packet of decorating balls to hang on the Christmas tree.

When they reached the school, everyone was in awe seeing the decoratins all around. Everyone went to their class and it was now time for decorating their class. There was a Christmas tree which the teacher brought. Some students were around it hanging items on the tree. Some children were around the class decorating it, while some were wandering around the school.

But taehyung and jungkook wasn't interested in any of these. The two pair of eyes were searching for someone who is still yet to reach. Their jin. Jin seems late that day. The both boys were disappointed thinking about spending the day without seeing jin. Their vacation starts after this, meaning they can't see jin till the school reopens.

While everyone was busy decorating, both the boys eyes were stucked at the door waiting for jin. Soon after jin came running inside. He was panting heavily but still looked handsome. It was that day in school where everyone was allowed to wear any dress they like rather than school uniform. Jin looked very handsome in the outfit he wore.(the first picture..imagine 5th grader jin wearing it)

Both the boys' mouth were hanging open after seeing jin. They didn't noticed jin came towards them. Actually they were friends cause jin seat was between the two possessive boys.

"Merry Christmas kookie and tae" jin greeted them. It was then both the boys came back into reality. "Yeah merry Christmas jinnie" they both greeted him back. "Why were you late?" Taehyung asked him. "Oh that is something funny actually. Appa slept more. He wasn't moving a bit when I tried to wake him up. And when he did, the water supply went off. Since he won't get out of the house without bathing he said me to take a leave today. But I wanted to come. So I asked uncle joonie to bring me to school" jin said while laughing. Jin's mother died when he was 5. Since then, it was his appa Yoongi who raised him alone refusing to remarry thinking another women won't love his son as her own. Joonie is their neighbor who is like an uncle to jin.

"Thank God you came" jungkook said under his breathe. "Come lets go and decorate the tree" taheyung called jin. He was waiting for jin to come so that they could decorate together. "I didn't bring anything...appa didn't get time to buy those" jin said a little hesitantly..embarrassed about the fact he was the only kid who didn't brought any items. "Don't worry,  I've got enough for me and you. Come with me" jungkook said and grabbed jin's hand while his other hand had the decorating balls. Jin's eyes shined from happiness.

"Thank you kookie" jin said when jungkook handed him some balls. They both hanged those together in the Christmas tree not aware that a pair of eyes was staring at them angrily.

Taehyung stormed towards them. He yanked jin towards him. "I've got balloons for you. Come lets blow it" taehyung handed over jin some balloons. "Thank you tae" jin said shyly and started blowing the balloons.

Jungkook was getting mad watching the  other two. He reached inbetween then and grabbed the balloon from jin's hand and threw it at tae. "You keep your balloons with yourself. We were hanging balls before you kidnapped my jinnie". "No I was the one who called him to decorate first and you took him away from me". "No it was me who called him first" the two started arguing.

Jin knew it would end up in a fight. So he stood between the two and yelled for them to stop. The two boys quickly listened to him. "First, lets hang balls in the tree. Me, jungkook and tae together and then let's go to the balloons. Now come with me" the two followed him like a lost puppy. They did as jin told. Jin smiled when seeing the grumpy boys working together.

*****

Now it was time for choosing the Christmas friend. The most awaited time of the day. Taehyung and Jungkook  prayed to get jinnie as their friend. While jin was okay with anyone he got.

The teacher put the name of all students in the bowl and the  shuffled it. She then asked each students to come forward and take one name from it. She also instructed them not to open it until told. 

Students one by one came and pick up one from the bowl. Finally it was over, it was time to check who their friend was. Both taehyung's and jungkook's face fell when they saw the names they got. It wasn't jin.

They asked each and every students of the class if they got jin's name but everyone answers a 'No'. Then it was only taehyung and jungkook left. They believed one of them was lying about not getting jin. "Taehyung, i don't have time to play with you. Just give me jin's name or else" jungkook said to taehyung in a deep voice. "Orelse what? Even if I got, I won't give it to you. And I know really well thats its you got jin and is just playing a drama" taehyung told back.

"Stop this and just give me jin" jungkook growled at him. "I'm also saying the same. Just give me his name"  the both started arguing. Jungkook was about to throw hands at taehyung when jin quickly stood between them. "Stop this". He yelled.

"It doesn't matter who got me. Anyway you both are not going to get me and its better that none of you got me rather than one. So just give the presents to your Christmas friends" jin said pushing back both the boys from fighting. They stopped when jin yelled at them and went back to their seat.

All these time, a mischievous jimin was watching jungkook and taehyung argue for the paper while he was the one who got jin's name and lied about not having it.

Jin had no idea how he was gonna handle these two idiots for the rest of his life......Yes, he knows they both are gonna be with him forever...

********

A quickie. Don't know how far its perfect. This Christmas friend thing i written is from my school.

Merry Christmas guys!!

I hope you have a great day❤

I published a new taejin book. Checkout if interested. Thats a Christmas present actually ❤

Stay healthy and stay safe guys ❤

Love you