Savage love last part| Taejinkook

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 '𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒'

<After I week>

Author pov

Last week was one of the best week in Jin's life. He got the feeling of being loved for the first time. He totally forget about Jungkook. Tae made him happy. Jin now started having feelings for tae. But he was confused. He doubts if he will be able to move on from Jungkook fastly.

Jin pov

Last week was so far the best days of my life. Tae is the best person I've ever seen. I don't know what I'm feeling for him now... I don't know if its love but everytime I sees him, i feel butterflies in my stomach. Something I never felt when seeing Jungkook. My heart beats fast whenever I looks into his eyes. Omg! What is happening to me..

Now I'm thinking about dropping my plans of making Jungkook jealous cause now I don't have feelings for him anymore. But I'm also sad to end things with taehyung... I don't want this feeling to end... I'm confused. I don't know what to do. God please help me

Nowadays I always goes to school early. Tae also comes early and we spend our time together at the garden. Now I know almost everything about him, about his family, about his hobbies, his favourites etc etc and vice versa. How much I wish now if I was really dating him... I wonder does tae feels the same too...

<After 3 days>

Jin pov

Yesterday was really awesome. Me and tae went to a dinner date. He took me to an expensive restarueent. I was really surprised when I saw the place where he took me. I told him that I don't want him to spend these much money for me. What he said next really surprised.
"Money doesn't matter when it comes to you my love " I was on the verge of tears when he said that. I think he loves me... he hugged me and we went inside the restaurant. When we entered, I saw Jungkook sitting there with his family. He saw us and he glared at taehyung. Taehyung seeing his kept his hand on my waist and dragged me near to him. He seemed possessive and I like it....

We went to our reserved place and ate our dinner. Well it was a romantic candle light dinner. It was one if my dreams to have a candle night dinner with the person I love.... I think I'm in love with him...

Well our dinner date ended happily and he dropped me home. Before getting out of the car, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and turned my head shyly away. I didnt looked back and run back to my house. I turning my head I saw a glimpse of his face turning red...

Now I'm currently sitting at the garden with taehyung... we are listening music with one earphone on his ear and the other in mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the music. I was suddenly interrupted by someone calling my name. It was Jungkook

" Jin. I want to talk to you. Can you come with me for a second "

I looked at tae and he nodded his head confirming me to go

"Okay, let's go"

With that I went with Jungkook. I turned back and saw tae having a sad look on his face. He seemed hurt. I felt sad of coming with Jungkook. He took me a little far from the garden but still I can see tae sitting there. And also he can hear us talking..

"Jin, first of all I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being an asshole and rejecting you always. It was that I didn't realised I loved you. I realised it only when you started ignoring me and started fake dating taehyung. Yes jin, I know he's not your real boyfriend. I know you are doing all this to make me jealous. And guess what your plan worked. I'm jealous. I realised that I loved you. I still love you..always.. when you start ignoring me I understood that how much I enjoyed you always coming to me and trying to talk. You looking at me during the class times. You sharing your food with me.. everything jin..I miss everything about you. Please jin come back to me. I promise you I'll be the best boyfriend you could ask for. Please forgive me jin for what I told you earlier. You're the most precious person for me..please come back to me..." with that, he hugged me. But I was not able to return the hug. I didn't moved a bit nor returned the hug. My eyes wandered to tae. I saw hurt in his eyes. It seemed like he was gonna cry... he got up from the seat and started walking away towards the ground.